|Published||September 20, 2023|
HI. WE'RE SCHRODERHAUS.
We're a group of passionate storytellers for brands making a difference, and who place people and the planet just as high on the priority list as profit. We opened our doors in 2015, and since our founding operate from a belief that there is a better way to serve innovative brands and organizations in the natural products industry. We leverage our team's agency and in-house experience to provide sound strategy and flawless tactical execution that consistently delivers one-of-a-kind brands, experiences and stories. By combining the right teams and tools across marketing communications functions, our team expertly helps drive our clients' business forward. We can't wait to do that with YOU on our team!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We're looking for a social-obsessed, trend-aware, natural products-loving Digital Marketing Manager to join our crew. Reporting to the Founder and Head of the Haus, the Digital Marketing Manager will help lead our day-to-day social media and influencer engagement programming for our clients.
- Act as an in-house social media specialist: staying up to date on relevant and emerging trends, platform changes and areas of opportunity that fit into our agency's and clients' values
- Serve as day-to-day client contact; continually fostering our client-agency relationships to build trust and become a valuable and strategic partner to clients
- Lead planning and implementation of account activities including, but not limited to, digital strategy, with a specific focus on organic and paid social, website and newsletter content strategy, affiliate marketing, and paid and earned influencer engagement
- Participate in an Affiliate Marketing coaching and certification program within the first six-months of being hired, and help launch this new SchroderHaus offering to clients
- Development of clients' annual, project and campaign metrics/KPIs and optimization of programming as flights are live to hit reach, engagement, CPMs, CPCs, etc., goals
- Generate, edit and publish engaging content for clients, includes partnering with contractors (photographer, videographer, food stylists and graphic designers) on creative content development
- Oversee community management on behalf of clients and assist in the development of community management FAQs and guidelines
- Develop and monitor client plans and budgets for profitability, report status to client and agency management on a regular basis
- Actively participate in new business activities for the agency, including but not limited to development of new business proposals, proactive brand outreach, vetting of inbound opportunities, etc.
- Manage and oversee junior staff as well as hired contractors who support the agency's client work, and keep internal management informed
This position will be responsible for managing staff and contractors, including managing digital and social programing. The Digital Marketing Manager will oversee a team of up to 6 team members.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume and cover letter to bit.ly/3CFKWjT. Only applications submitted through the career site will be considered.
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU'RE A FIT?
- You're ready to dive right in! We're looking for a hungry, motivated and independent Digital Marketing Manager who's ready to start working with us this summer
- You've had 4-7 years of experience in organic and paid social media, influencer marketing, website development, newsletter content management, ecommerce and affiliate marketing roles
- You have an eagerness to learn more about affiliate marketing and help SchroderHaus launch this new offering to clients
- You've got experience leading a team and/or contractors, as well as leading day-to-day client engagement with multiple clients at an agency
- Alternatively, you've worked at some admirable food and beverage brands and gained experience managing all things social and digital in-house
- You've got an in-depth understanding of relevant and upcoming social media trends and platforms
- You know how to build authentic relationships with influencers - both those who are gifted products and those who require contractual partnerships
- You are PUMPED about the idea of experiencing an entrepreneurial agency that's dedicated to providing clients with industry-leading creative support
- You're willing to do what it takes to get a job done, and done well. Our team has a kick-ass mentality, and we're all down to do anything from building influencer lists to participating in strategy sessions to best service our clients
- While you're a master of time management, it's not at the sacrifice of accuracy and client-wowing work
- When you reach for a snack, it's typically one that's free of weird stuff like pesticides and preservatives - you LOVE finding new natural foods to NOSH on
- You like to laugh, like a lot
- BONUS: You've got the creative chops to help with design projects and/or other content production
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND HOURS OF WORK:
The Digital Marketing Manager operates in an office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and copiers.
Employees are generally expected to start working between 7:30 a.m. and 9 a.m. MT, complete 8 hours of work each day, take a lunch break of at least a half hour, and take rest breaks as needed throughout the day. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required.
Employees who are remote will be required to travel infrequently to the office, usually four times a year for several consecutive days.
EXPECTATIONS & COMPENSATION:
Our full-time Digital Marketing Manager is a critical part of our team and agency growth, and so we're looking for an individual who can often be in our offices in Denver, but is not necessarily living in Denver. We're all about life balance and flexibility, but we also know the power of in-person collaboration. The kick-ass Digital Marketing Manager who joins our team will earn a competitive salary (ranging from $70-85k) and benefits - retirement plan, healthcare, unlimited vacation, paid holidays, gym stipend, up to 10% end-of-year bonus, etc. - as well as work in a fun and welcoming environment with some seriously awesome humans.
The position's salary range is built to represent the full salary potential for this role. Most candidates who start with us as a Digital Marketing Manager will be brought on between $70-75k, with the potential to grow with the role.