|Published||September 12, 2023|
|Location||White Plains, NY|
Digital Marketing Manager
White Plains, NY
We are searching for a Senior Digital Marketing manager with an outstanding track record of growing audience / viewership in the digital media space for our client, a newly launched streaming platform focused on bringing Indie films, free of charge, to North America and beyond. In addition, to the consumer audience focus, you will also need to address and grow a B2B audience, so your ability to juggle both b2c and b2b will come in handy in this role.
In this role, your daily activities will revolve around crafting and executing a dynamic digital marketing strategy while nurturing audience development. Flexibility is key in this role, as you'll tackle a variety of tasks that contribute to the overall success of our digital marketing efforts. Your ability to balance strategic thinking with hands-on execution is pivotal in driving our brand's growth and ensuring our audience development endeavors thrive.
Your responsibility will include:
- Developing a robust digital marketing strategy across all business units and supporting our alliances team, including strategic initiatives.
- Collaborating to build sales channels, devise customer/market growth strategies, drive demand generation, and foster customer retention and engagement.
- Instilling best practices for data and analytics utilization to optimize digital marketing campaigns.
- Nurturing relationships with support ecosystems, such as agencies, for seamless operations.
- Leading the charge in analytics and reporting for digital campaigns, with a focus on optimization.
- Creating and executing email and newsletter campaigns, including audience selection and segmentation, marketing automation, and lead generation.
- Overseeing and optimizing display and native advertising campaigns, including retargeting and paid search.
- Shaping and implementing an SEO and web strategy to boost website traffic and enhance search engine rankings.
- Enhancing campaign landing pages to boost conversion rates and lead generation (CRO).
- Maintaining website health, overseeing web development and optimization, managing security, and integrating content.
What you bring to the table is:
4-8 years of experience in digital marketing, with a strong focus on lead generation and brand awareness. You have experience with both b2c and b2b marketing strategy and management. Managing digital media strategy and execution– display, native, paid search and social, programmatic – is all in a day’s work. Your experience goes beyond paid media. You have solid experience with email marketing, marketing automation, and lead generation strategies.
Data is in your blood – you bring strong analytical skills and experience with A/B testing and CRO.
Finally, you have expertise in website management, including web development and optimization, security, and content integration.
Location: Please note that this job requires being in the office five days a week in White Plains, NY. This in-person office requirement is an integral part of the company's collaborative environment and workflow.
Salary range: $90k-130k