|Published||September 11, 2023|
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Work with the Marketing team to develop strategic short-term and long-term digital marketing plans aligned with the brand's goals.
- Manage Google PPC ads ensuring effective PPC ad structure, AdWord analysis and continuous analysis and optimization of PPC ads, in conjunction with the Digital Marketing Specialist
- Partner with the Marketing Analyst to understand attribution and performance across all digital channels with a focus on growing our lead generation by optimizing, innovating, and measuring all digital marketing initiatives.
- Manage and continuously look for optimizations on the website, PPC ads and paid and organic digital channels
- Oversee and partner with Marketing Coordinator to optimize the website SEO to boost our rankings and drive leads
- Must be detail-oriented with ability to prioritize projects, sequence activities, be collaborative and manage deliverables that are aligned with business priorities
- Continuously optimize the digital customer experience to ensure relevancy, positive brand experience and loyalty
- Lead Mini Mall's online presence; including the website, digital advertising and search engine optimization, among others.
- Monitor and report on business performance, including competitive environment and consumer trends
- Leverage latest marketing technology and innovation to grow awareness of the brand online and grow overall online leads through marketing channels
- Manage and report on digital budget designed to meet all targets and goals set by VP of Marketing.
- In partnership with Marketing Analyst, maintain all administration, relevant reporting and tracking systems for all digital marketing platforms, conducting A/B testing for continuous improvement and optimization.
WHAT WILL YOU NEED?
- Bachelor's in Marketing or related field and 4+ years of experience managing PPC ads for a multi-unit operator and/or online retailer
- OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience managing paid PPC campaigns (Google & Bing), SEO & SEM, paid social media, paid digital media, AdWords and GA4 Analytics
- Strong experience with marketing analytics, digital channels, and continuous optimization
- Ability to manage several strategic projects and proactively manage solutions
- We liveand breathe our core values. We make a difference and have a positive impact on people.We act responsibility and hold ourselves, and each other, accountable.We are a community with a shared ambition to unify our teams and customers. We act deliberately, and always with integrity and compassion.
- With the support from your teammates and senior leadership, you will be empowered to do things differently, grow personally and professionally, and bring your whole self to work. There'sno limit to the impact you can make.
- We provide a competitive compensation packagecomprised of a group benefits plan, 401K/GRSP Matching Program, and discretionary bonus program for select roles.
- We are committed to a safety-first work environment.