|Published||September 10, 2023|
World Media Group is on the hunt for an exceptional Senior Digital Performance Marketing Manager who is ready to supercharge our digital marketing campaigns and disrupt the market. Are you a digital warrior? Passionate about PPC ads? A retargeting expert? A hands-on landing page guru? Were eager to hear from you!
In this senior role, you will be responsible for creating, managing, and optimizing ad campaigns for two of our exciting brands: Lawyer.com and Couple.com. Your goal? Lower the cost per lead, increase the volume of quality leads, and fuel the growth of these businesses.
At Lawyer.com, were connecting people in need with leading legal professionals, while at Couple.com, were pioneering the online singles party scene, making dating more fun, engaging, and innovative.
Are you ready to step up to this exciting challenge?
- Develop, implement, manage, and optimize performance campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Direct best in class landing page designs and conversion analytics.
- Analyze campaign performance and make data-driven decisions to improve KPIs.
- Conduct comprehensive keyword research and optimization.
- Collaborate with internal teams to align ad strategy with performance goals.
- Use your expertise in conversion rate optimization to turn clicks into leads.
- Continually keep up-to-date with the latest performance marketing trends and best practices.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in digital marketing, with a focus on PPC performance marketing.
- Proven success in managing large scale, high-budget campaigns.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Ads, Bing Ads.
- Proficiency in tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and SEMRush.
- Strong understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Experience editing landing pages, managing conversion scripts in Google Tag Manager.
- Exceptional analytical skills with a data-driven mindset.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Significant stock options
- Competitive base salary
- Company-wide bonuses
- Generous vacation policy including up to 8 weeks Long Service Leave with years with the company
- Medical, dental, and vision healthcare insurance
- Health-oriented work environment including sit/stand electric desks and treadmills
- Fun company events
- Subsidized continuing-education, off-site training courses
- Generous relocation package (up to $100,000) for the right candidate
- Open management structure encourages communication and feedback
About World Media Group LLC
World Media Group is an established leader with a track record of building successful companies in various domains, such as Lawyer.com, Doctor.com, and India.com. We were also an early investor in bitcoin and co-founded Sweet.io, a leader in the NFT market. Were also in partnership with Scientist.com and Outerspace.com.
Our brands, Couple.com and Lawyer.com, are exciting, fast-growing enterprises that are reshaping their respective markets. At World Media Group, we offer numerous opportunities for career growth and an environment that fosters innovation and creativity.
Are you ready to join our dynamic team and lead the way in digital marketing innovation? Then dont hesitate - Apply Now! And lets make marketing magic together.