|Published||September 10, 2023|
Digital Marketing Manager
Our marketing team is looking for a creative strategist who is obsessed with leveraging great content to drive measurable results and bring in new business. You will own bringing our content and offers to market by curating, placing and refining where our content lives across all of ACT’s digital properties, including web, social, events, and any other channels that you identify as valuable for the business.
At ACT, you will play a key part in delivering amazing customer experiences for Fortune 500 brands that you know, love, and engage with every day. Your role in the business will be to deliver the strategy and creative eye for putting content and campaigns into market.
As our lead digital strategist, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and best practices for positioning content and offers across every channel – web, social media, events, etc. Your day-to-day will be focused on activating new content across our digital properties, finding new ways to create value from our existing content library, and collaborating with your sales and marketing teammates to demonstrate and track how marketing tactics are performing in market.
If you’re passionate about making content work and bringing quality leads to our sales teams, this is the role for you.
- Create, deploy and optimize landing pages to support marketing activities across the business, including web, social, events, ads and ABM tactics.
- Design creative assets as needed to execute campaigns
- Repurpose existing content to expand our content library and get the most value out of our content budget
- Be our go-to creative resource, moving quickly, creatively and efficiently when time-sensitive market opportunities emerge
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with stakeholders including Recruiting, Sales and others to ensure brand consistency and alignment with business goals
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. landing pages, banners, profile pictures, blog layouts, etc)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, e.g. promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and demonstrated talent in Communications, Marketing, Writing, Political Science, or related discipline
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B marketing roles
- Exceptional copywriting skills
- Ability to identify, develop and curate creative content
- Familiarity with SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Experience with marketing automation and social management platforms such as Hootsuite, Hubspot, Marketo, etc
- Knowledge of business process outsourcing or adjacent industry preferred but not required
- Healthy sense of humor and humility is mandatory
Who We Are
ACT is U.S.-based business process outsourcing provider delivering world-class total experience solutions. What that means in lay terms is that we help companies deliver amazing customer experiences by committing to provide extraordinary employee experience, digital experience, and user experience, in a multi-experience, omni-channel model. We are inventive, technology minded, and customer obsessed. We go beyond the call to make every interaction count.
And by the way, working at ACT is more than just a job – it’s an opportunity to join something bigger. As an employee-owned company, all our employees have a path to becoming shareholders and co-owners in the company. When you join ACT, you are taking control of your future and benefiting directly from our company’s success. You will be personally rewarded for your contributions as our company shares grow in value.