|Published||September 9, 2023|
About the role:
We are searching for a highly creative, high-level thinker with a go-getter attitude to join our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of digital marketing, from designing campaigns to executing and tracking performance. Your central goal is to help design and execute marketing strategies that include digital marketing components.
You will be accountable for the growth, development, and management of digital marketing campaigns. Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in various marketing tactics, who understands and relies on analytics for decision-making.
MA based, 90% remote- will be expected to be in the Brighton, MA office 1-2 times per month.
You'll get to:
- Deploy email marketing campaigns, including the development of promotional content and deliverability optimization.
- Plan, manage, build, and execute webinars.
- Manage deliverables related to partnership marketing, ensuring that our digital collaborative efforts align with our partners' activities.
- Maintain and update content, overseeing videos, blogs, guidebooks, and any other content to be created.
- Report on performance related to digital marketing efforts.
Looking for individuals who:
- Are marketing rockstars and positive, enthusiastic self-starters.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of digital marketing trends and best practices.
- Understand the core disciplines of digital marketing, including conversion funnels, content marketing, paid traffic, email marketing, search marketing, data/analytics, and testing/optimization.
- Can easily build and inspire rapport with diverse individuals.
- Are detail-oriented, organized, and have excellent time management.
- Have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Can swiftly adapt to new systems and applications.
- Have knowledge of HubSpot or similar CRM.
- Preferably understand WordPress.
- Bring 2-3 years of marketing experience.
MedSchoolCoach is a rapidly growing EdTech company that serves the needs of future physicians by providing the highest-quality content, tutoring, and advising services. Physician-led and founded, MedSchoolCoach is driven by its mission to help shape the future of medicine. Over time, the organization has become one of the largest players in the medical space, reaching nearly 50% of prospective medical students every year through one of our products or services. As an organization, MedSchoolCoach stays true to its humble roots while scaling at a breakneck pace. MedSchoolCoach was recently named to Inc. Magazine's Inc. 5000 list with an overall ranking of 953 and was designated as the 17th fastest-growing education company in the United States. We are grounded in our desire to offer prospective doctors the tools they need to succeed while providing an exceptional learning and mentoring experience. Our vision is to create the most engaging and effective EdTech platform, supported by world-class physicians and educators, for students from all walks of life.
Working for MedSchoolCoach:
We are a distributed team of creative, approachable, and motivated entrepreneurs, educators, tutors, advisors, and clinicians who are passionate about improving healthcare and education. At MedSchoolCoach, we value problem solvers who take initiative, communicate earnestly, work effectively, and prioritize work-life balance. We do everything we can to ensure our teammates are successful, both personally and professionally. We welcome all employee contributions in whatever shape or form they may manifest, especially as our organization continues to grow.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Open PTO policy
- Insurance benefits, including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Fun team events (virtual and in-person)
- Flexible schedule-we expect greatness but will not micromanage your day