|Published||September 9, 2023|
|Location||Fort Lauderdale, FL|
Head of Digital, Lead Generation & Content – Luxury Yachting
International organization, global leader in the high-end Luxury Yachting and Lifestyle industry, is looking for a Head of Digital, Lead Generation and Content. Company has experienced consistent double digit growth year on year and has recently embarked in a transformational shift in strategy in exploiting new digital marketing opportunities. Operations includes two separate divisions, Yacht Brokerage & Yacht Chartering, with active business in select places around the world and emphasis on catering to the HNWI community.
Role is based in the Fort Lauderdale headquarters and offers an excellent workplace environment with an inclusive culture, genuine life/work balance and some remote work flexibility.
We believe in rewarding talent and will offer an attractive compensation plan to the successful candidate.
In this position, you will be responsible to:
• Drive development & implementation of a captivating digital & content strategy that effectively engages customers and generates leads.
• Strategically optimizes corporate website, SEO, and digital advertising.
• Manages digital & content budget, vendor partnerships and contracts.
• Generates innovative ideas to increase conversions.
• Develop and execute paid media strategy to enhance visibility and reach.
• Lead team to successfully implement campaigns delivering content to the right audience through the appropriate channels.
• Utilize data analytics tools to measure the effectiveness of digital campaigns, client satisfaction & engagement.
• Ensures that all marketing leads are being allocated & tracked for maximum ROI.
• Exploit digital opportunities with coordination of activities across digital, video, media and partnerships, including marketing communications, events & print.
If you believe that this position is for you, please send us your resume for immediate consideration. Each application will be carefully reviewed and treated with the upmost confidentiality.
• 10+ years of B2B and B2C digital marketing experience.
• BA degree in IT, Computer Systems, Marketing, Business, or related field.
• Experience in interactive marketing, digital platform management, UX design, and/or technical web development in global corporate or agency environment.
• Understanding of lead flow & optimization / tracking of buyer’s journey.
• Proven experience and success with project planning / management.
• Experience with database, content management systems, customer experience platforms.
• Knowledge of Dynamics 365, HubSpot, HTML, CSS3, UI design, UX design, blogs.
• Self-motivated, highly organized, energetic with a self-starter attitude.
• Capacity to manage multiple clients, contracts, projects, and inquiries at once.
• Ability to work in a team, lead & motivate others.
• Great presentation & networking skills.