|Published||September 9, 2023|
Step 1. In the subject line of your email, write DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Step 2. Create a 3-minute introductory video of yourself. In the video, please answer the following **
- How do you create a comprehensive digital marketing strategy for a new project or campaign?
- Can you share an example of a successful digital marketing campaign you managed highlighting the key strategies and outcomes?
- How do you stay updated with the latest trends and changes in the digital marketing landscape?
- Describe a challenging situation you encountered while managing a digital marketing project and how you resolved it.
Step 3. Along with the video, submit your detailed resume and cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and qualifications and send it [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Digital Marketing Department Revenue Growth - Discover new business avenues and bring new digital marketing & eCommerce projects to the department.
- Digital Marketing Account Management - Plan, manage, and execute digital marketing projects from beginning to end, including coordinating with outside marketing, design, and development teams. Please prioritize competing priorities without losing efficiency or visibility.
- Client’s Business Revenue Growth - Collaborate with the digital marketing head and team to grow the client’s revenue.
- Coordinating - Serve as a point of contact between the digital marketing team and clients, as well as the content team. Code - DM2023#HireMe You will be a pro at coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Collaborating - Collaborate with the digital marketing team on all content, design, and marketing efforts.
- Researching - Conduct in-depth market research on products as well as competitor analyses.
- At least 5 years of experience in project management or operations, ideally in digital marketing or media.
- Experience working in or closely with content and creative teams.
- Experience with formal project management methodologies, including various project tracking forms, documentation, and administration preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are required.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills are a must.
- Ability to take initiative even under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances and act independently.
- Ability to think both creatively and analytically.
- Understanding and proficiency in Magento, Shopify, or similar e-commerce platforms and its corresponding applications.
- Preferably Georgia, NC, and SC
- 2 Weeks of PTO
- 8 Federal Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance ($15K) 100% paid by the company
- Career Mentoring & Counseling
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Hybrid Work Policy
- Performance Bonus
- Employee Wellness Programs
- Team building activities every month