|Published||September 8, 2023|
Our client in the Home Remodel/Manufacturing space is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team. We are looking for someone who understands the ins and outs of marketing strategy, analysis, and campaign execution.
- The Digital Marketing Manager will own all paid search performance to drive incremental growth across our digital landscape – This is a hands-on role.
- As the subject matter expert, the DMM will work closely with internal stakeholders as well as agency partners to steer the continued growth of this critical channel, driving paid search, paid social, display and native ads to deliver significant, qualified paid traffic.
- The DMM will help develop strategies, identify optimization opportunities, and execute day-to-day tactics to increase marketing-driven pipeline and site traffic.
- The DMM must have good communications skills with the ability to confidently present campaign performance, provide ongoing recommendations on the latest industry trends to senior managers.
- The DMM will manage budgets including spend forecasts; manage keyword builds and audits, campaign testing promotion execution, and daily bid optimization.
- 5+ years experience is ideal
- Talented in SEO/SEM, PPC, Social Media, Email marketing, Digital Ad displays, Retargeting, CRM
- Accomplished in frontline customer journey, driving traffic to our main site
- Essential multi-channel marketing and digital brand consistency
- Demand Generation experience desired
- Earlier work involving Lead Generation Campaigns
- Proficiency in Marketing Automation Software
- Background working with Drive Lead Generation
- Demonstrated knowledge of PPC (pay per click)
- Good understanding of Lead Generation Programs
- Growth Strategy experience
- Command of Digital Marketing
- Manufacturing or Home Remodeling industry experience preferred