|Published||September 7, 2023|
*This posting will close on Friday, Augsut 18th at 5:00pm (CST). Please apply by then to be considered*
As Digital Marketing Manager you will play a critical role in managing and optimizing the Esker website, landing pages, forms, and other digital content for lead generation and product sales. You will apply your experience in SEO, website management and UX to define, implement, and optimize Esker's website design and digital content strategies to drive audience engagement, reduce friction, drive up conversion rates, drive down bounce rates, and improve search rankings – all while creating a seamless experience for website visitors with the goal of converting those visitors into Esker customers.
The ideal candidate has a passion for website, has prior B2B website management and SEO experience, is a strategic thinker and an analytical marketer who understands the fundamental elements that build website digital traffic and converts those visitors into qualified leads. You need to have an aptitude to quickly learn the digital tools in our tech stack and quick to both problem- solve and execute.
- Partner closely with the demand generation, customer marketing, content marketing and product management teams to ensure the web experience reflects the business strategy and revenue objectives
- Inform web strategy on a global level
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy for search engine marketing
- Drive conversion rate optimization strategy and execution to improve MQL, pipeline, and revenue generation
- Grow new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers), and chat
- Plan, execute and manage all tests and changes to Esker's website and blog (Drupal)
- Manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel, including landing pages, website calls-to-action and lead-generating forms.
- Manage website Chat strategy and platform (Drift)
- Manage on-demand video platform and website video presence
- Develop, implement and manage SEO strategy (on page, off page and technical)
- Manage content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams and marketing strategy
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
- Conduct webpage audits with SEO deep crawls, providing insight and data-backed suggestions on how to grow site traffic organically
- Develop A/B tests to ensure changes made for SEO positively impact traffic, revenue, and other KPIs
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Balance SEO strategies with user experience
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
Reporting & Analytics:
- Present digital recommendations to internal stakeholders
- KPI and performance reporting: keyword and page performance, insights from heatmaps, traffic reports, conversions, etc.
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
Think you're Esker's ideal candidate? Here's what we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field or experience in leiu of degree.
- 4+ years experience in SEO and digital marketing in a B2B environment (preferably high tech)
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, namely search engine optimization and website development
- Knowledge of website platform (e.g. Drupal)
- Experience in website optimization, A/B testing and multivariate experiments
- Experience working in various digital tools (e.g. chat and video platforms)
- Expert knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, SEMrush, Crazy Egg)
- Experience with Marketing Automation Platforms (Marketo)
- Experience with CRM systems (salesforce.com a plus)
- Experience partnering with marketing stakeholders across product, demand generation, content marketing and customer marketing teams
- Thrive in a dynamic, performance driven environment
- Excellent communication, project management, and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and search marketing
- Knowledge of website UX