|Published||July 30, 2023|
Thank you for your interest in joining our team! Qurate Retail Group comprises six leading retail brands - QVC, HSN, Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Garnet Hill and Grandin Road - all dedicated to providing a more human way to shop. Qurate Retail Group is the largest player in video commerce ("vCommerce"), which includes video-driven shopping across linear TV, ecommerce sites, digital streaming and social platforms.
Garnet Hill is looking for our next Digital Marketing Manager to develop digital marketing strategies and projects across Email, SMS and, Paid Social channels. You will focus on driving sustainable growth across each of these main revenue streams through thoughtful campaign planning.
- You will be located in our Exeter, NH office
Who We Are
For over 45 years, Garnet Hill has been dedicated to creating well-crafted, enduring pieces sourced from natural fibers. A direct-to-consumer retailer providing thoughtfully designed and responsibly sourced apparel and products for the home. Sourced from nature. Quality in every stitch. Since 1976. Garnet Hill is part of the Cornerstone brands - four interactive, aspirational home and apparel lifestyle brands that deliver inspirations that help customers enjoy, enhance and celebrate life.
- You will report to the Senior Director of Digital Marketing & eCommerce and works with teams in Creative, eCommerce, Merchandising, and Inventory
- Implement integrated campaigns across Email, SMS, and Paid Social. (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest).
- Manage daily creation of email marketing efforts including seasonal campaigns, trigger programs, and segmentation.
- You will manage content calendars and operational details for managed channels. Write creative briefs including campaign goals and strategic messaging.
- Facilitate monthly and annual channel-specific budgeting in partnership with Sr. Director, Digital & eCommerce.
- Oversee and communicate analysis of channel metrics on a weekly, monthly, and seasonal basis at the program and campaign level.
- Analyze competitive marketplace and stay up-to-date on new technologies and best practices across managed channels.
- Lead one direct report, Email Marketing Specialist.
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field
- 5+ years of Digital Marketing experience within Apparel and/or Home markets.
- 3+ years of experience working directly within an excellent enterprise email platform such as Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Listrak
- 1+ year experience working directly with the best SMS program (Attentive experience preferred).
- Experience with the paid media landscape, including new/shifting platforms and solutions.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and proprietary reporting tools; Google Analytics certification preferred.
Remote work is not permitted in NYC at this time.
Join us as we enrich life's everyday moments - including yours. Apply today!
If you enjoy being a part of a team, creating experiences and delighting customers, you'll love it here. If you're excited about retail, fashion, media, social, live streaming, technology, customer service, design and more, you'll find amazing projects to work on. If you want to grow professionally and learn every day, you'll thrive with us. If you appreciate flexible working options, our Qurated community, where intentional connections matter and a company committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, you'll be amazed at what's available for our team members! We offer a comprehensive Total Rewards package including competitive compensation, health care benefits starting on day 1, 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, employee assistance program, parental leave, paid volunteer hours, company discounts and much more. Best of all, working with Qurate Retail Group means friendly teams, ambitious projects and fast-moving careers!
For Qurate Retail Group, our focus on diversity, equity and inclusion is deeply rooted in Our Principles. They call on us to Drive Progress, Act With Empathy, Be Brave, Embrace the Future, and Do What's Right so that everyone can thrive. We are committed to ensuring that our workplace provides equal employment opportunities for all team members and candidates and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a barrier-free employment process. If you need reasonable accommodations/support throughout, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.