|Published||July 30, 2023|
|Location||New York, NY|
Eko is a Saas starup with offices in NYC, TLV and Bentonville. eko helps brands create unique shopping experiences that invite users to embark on interactive, choice-driven adventures. Eko's cutting-edge media asset creation suite, effortlessly enables brands to create visually stunning product visuals that elevate the e-commerce experience. With our AI-powered Studio and eko Platform at their disposal, brands can unlock limitless possibilities and drive remarkable business growth. For over 10 years, hundreds of companies worldwide have trusted eko to create seamless interactive shopping experiences at scale across brand websites, online retail stores, and other digital touchpoints. Learn more at eko.com .
The Marketing Team at eko is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to drive the strategy and execution of email, landing pages, and other digital assets to support global campaigns. You will play a critical role in ensuring that we are providing best-in-class digital experiences for our customers. The ideal candidate is an expert in marketing automation and social media systems, has attention to detail, loves efficiency, and is motivated to build a career in a high-growth, fast-paced environment. This person should be highly organized, work well within ambiguity, be a great communicator, and results-oriented. This role requires the ability to build creative solutions and see around corners in order to achieve program goals.
WHAT YOU'LL DO...
- Develop and execute comprehensive digital marketing strategies to enhance brand visibility, drive traffic, and generate leads.
- Build and optimize PPC campaigns to maximize ROI, including keyword research, ad copy creation, bid management, and performance tracking.
- Manage eko's external paid media agency and work with an internal team to manage the strategy, creation, and internal project plans to meet delivery timelines.
- Manage the end-to-end process of lifecycle emails, including planning, and work with the creative team on content creation, segmentation, A/B testing, and performance analysis.
- Define KPIs, analyze and report on digital advertising metrics, and continuously optimize online campaigns for improved performance
- Own and manage webinars - including coordinating execution with cross-teams and analytics
- Oversee the maintenance and management of Eko's website, ensuring its functionality, responsiveness, and user experience are top-notch.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as design, content, and development, to create and optimize landing pages, website content, and conversion funnels.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in digital marketing, PPC advertising, email marketing, and website management, and implement innovative strategies accordingly.
- Monitor competitor activities, market trends, and customer insights to identify opportunities and adjust marketing strategies as needed.
OUR DREAM CANDIDATE HAS...
- 3-5 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Manager or PPC Manager from B2B e-commerce companies.
- Strong understanding of Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager, Bing, LinkedIn, Industry Publications.
- Proficiency in using marketing automation platforms such as HubSpot, including email creation, workflows, lead nurturing, and reporting.
- Experience managing and maintaining websites using WordPress or similar content management systems.
- Solid understanding of web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, to track and analyze website performance and campaign effectiveness.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to interpret data, identify trends, and make data-driven recommendations.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- A passion for staying abreast of industry trends, emerging technologies, and digital marketing advancements.
WHO WE ARE
- At eko, we believe in a creative approach to everything, no matter what role we're in. We believe in meaningful choice, both at work and in life, and know our workplace only gets better when people can bring their whole selves to the office. We're software developers and spray paint artists, poets and producers, fantasy sports fans and financial whizzes, chess-heads and UXperts, pop culture nerds and product managers, data wizards and yoga instructors. We have as many stories as we do people, and we can't wait to hear yours.
- Eko is committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce and to representing everyone who wants to build a more creative future. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans), sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected class. We're based in NYC with offices in Tel Aviv.
Salary range: 130,000$-150,000$
- Stock options
- Hybrid model
- Unlimited PTO
- Premium health insurance
- 12- weeks of paid parental leave