|Published||July 30, 2023|
|Location||Kennett Square, PA|
Founded in 2002, Iron Linx is a world-class fulfillment and warehouse services provider. In the years since, Iron Linx has embarked on an aggressive expansion effort and now offers a wide array of logistics services-ranging from our original core fulfillment and warehousing capabilities to product distribution, international parcel and freight shipments, and truckload and less-than-truckload transportation, among other services-to firms domiciled in North America, South America, Europe, and Asia. Operating out of several facilities predominantly located in Pennsylvania, Iron Linx is a family-run business with multiple generations daily contributing to the ongoing effort to create lasting value for our customers.
Iron Linx is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join our team. As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing strategic digital marketing campaigns that increase brand awareness, drive lead generation, and support our overall business objectives. You must be able to collaborate with cross-functional teams, analyze data to make informed decisions, and provide exceptional leadership to your team.
- Develop and execute integrated digital marketing campaigns across various channels such as email, social media, SEO, PPC, and display advertising.
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop and execute lead generation campaigns that support revenue goals.
- Manage budget allocation and provide insight on how to optimize campaigns for maximum ROI.
- Utilize Google Analytics and other analytics tools to monitor performance of campaigns and make data-driven decisions.
- Manage a team of digital marketing specialists and coordinate with creative, content, and development teams to create and launch campaigns.
- Stay up-to-date on trends and technology advancements in digital marketing.
- Manage relationships with vendors, agencies, and other external partners.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Proven experience developing and executing digital marketing campaigns in a B2B environment.
- Strong understanding of SEO, PPC, social media, email and other digital marketing channels.
- Experience using analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.
- Ability to analyze data and create reports to inform decisions.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
Tools required for remote work
Phone, Computer, internet access, 2TB hard drive etc
- Work From Home
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
$90,000 - $150,000