|Published||July 28, 2023|
POSITION: Digital Marketing Manager
COMPANY: Mahindra Ag North America is the #1 selling farm tractor in the world by volume. Since 1963, we've been building heavy-duty farm tractors, utility vehicles, and farm equipment that outperforms the competition, providing customers with heavy-duty, quality-built products at the best value on the market. Founded in 1945, the Mahindra Group is one of the largest and most admired multinational federations of companies We build. We improvise. We charge ahead, to redefine possibilities. We are the enablers. A U.S. $20.7 billion group present in 100+ countries and opening in key industries, driven by one purpose, to rise. Our operations in key industries form - the foundation of every modern economy. Were empowering enterprises across sectors and borders, with tools that will drive them towards growth. Indias largest electric vehicle maker. Innovations inspire us. The kinds that touch lives. That empowers. That enables each and every one of us at Mahindra, our stakeholders, and our customers to Rise to the future. Driven by this goal, we soar above limitations by thinking alternatively to drive positive change. Do more with less.
How do we futurize? - Do it together. Do it for all. We ride for good by our ethics and governance, business for good, empowering our people, serving the community, and rejuvenating the planet. Our global footprint continues to grow across the world through partnerships, a diverse and multinational workforce, and by integrating ourselves with global communities. Our beliefs stem from our core purpose and help guide our actions. They steer us toward our goal of becoming a globally admired brand.
Above all, they inspire us to create offerings that help our customers, and the society at large, to Rise. At Mahindra, we embrace a can-do attitude, think outside the box, and work hard to drive positive change.
LOCATION: Houston, Texas
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the companys digital marketing advertising, company websites, social media management, measurement, and analytics.
- Serve as the companys digital marketing expert, executing both short-term and long-term strategy.
- Develop company digital marketing strategy, KPIs and roadmap.
- Manage and continuously develop company websites.
- Manage implementation and maintenance of SEM best practices.
- Support dealers with digital marketing best practices
- Manage budget and budget planning.
- Work collaboratively with other team members and departments
- Develop reports and present to senior leadership.
- Other duties and special projects assigned.
- Bachelors degree in communications, Marketing, Advertising, Business, or a related field
- 7-10 years of experience leading functional development of digital marketing tactics.
- Experience with SEM, social media, and analytics.
- Experience working in consumer capital goods.
- Experience marketing for a sports team or ad agency.
- Experience developing and implementing digital marketing strategies and managing campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Analyze data to optimize performance.
- Stay up to date on industry trends.
- Ability to manage a team with strong leadership and communication skills.