|Published||July 27, 2023|
Our mission is to be a trusted workplace for team members to be their whole selves at work. A company that people love and positively impacts the lives of all whom we touch.
be your best self
At Interstate Batteries, you have the chance to be excellent at work and excellent at life. We know that professional success depends on personal wellbeing. That's why we want to enrich your life with the tools and services you need to succeed in every area of your life. Join us!
Purpose of Job:
The Digital Marketing Manager (All Battery) will be responsible for the strategy, execution and analysis of all online marketing touchpoints and campaigns across digital channels to drive awareness and support of business goals which includes, but not limited to, paid, organic and email marketing. This person will support the digital needs for select internal business units and for franchise locations, and will regularly collaborate with the web, creative, and brand teams. The Digital Marketing Manager will also oversee social media for the brand and will drive the organic social strategy and be responsible for overseeing customer engagement on all social platforms. Additionally, this role will be responsible for managing the brand's website and franchise location pages, SEO strategy, and support the B2B portal. The Digital Marketing Manager will manage one direct report.
- Plan and execute (and/or oversee execution of) all digital campaigns in support of the brand including paid search (PPC), SEO, social media, and programmatic display
- Serve as the subject matter expert in digital media to support all segments within the brand; champion digital programs to our franchise system
- Build on and maintain our brand social media presence, growing our audience and providing strategic thought around what is needed to support our franchise locations to be present across social platforms
- Develop the strategy for and oversee the execution of our email/CRM strategy, focused on automated programs designed to nurture, onboard, grow and win back customers and prospects
- Coordinate measurement and performance of all digital marketing campaigns; accountable for ROI and KPI goals against complex and aggressive business plans
- Proactively collaborate cross-functionally and manage relationships with digital agencies and vendors
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Passion for digital marketing, including social content creation, new technologies, paid media, SEO, email, and innovation
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university required; MBA Degree preferred
- 5-7 years of experience managing digital marketing programs including hands-on experience with PPC/SEM, email, social media, display and/or other digital channels
- 1-2 years of experience in a people management role and passion for people management
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate complex data, financials, consumer, and marketplace insights into actionable recommendations.
- Both self-motivated and ability to partner and collaborate across teams, functions, business units, and agencies
- Experience managing brands across social media platforms with a proven record of driving engagement and business goals
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics) and ad serving solutions (e.g., Google Ads)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook); Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Tableau a plus
- Experience with forecasting and budget management
- Experience with Franchise systems a plus
- Budget Management
- People Management
- Franchise Support
Note: We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
Interstate Batteries provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Interstate Batteries complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Interstate Batteries expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Interstate Batteries' employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.