|Published||July 26, 2023|
The Digital Marketing Manager will lead the development, implementation, and management of digital marketing strategies, websites, search engine optimization (SEO), content, social media platforms, email marketing, and other digital initiatives for the company's portfolio of hotels and restaurants.
This role is responsible for both the creative and business functions of digital marketing to support destination marketing, sales, public relations, and operations. This key position will be tasked with growing engagement and reach through best-in-class digital content and earned, owned, and paid tactics.
This is a full time year-round exempt hybrid position, with a wage range of $55,000-$60,000 per year based on experience.
- Collaborate with the Director of Marketing and Corporate Digital Marketing Team to develop digital and social strategies for multiple properties at KRC and beyond that reflect the hotel's brand, target audience, and work towards KPIs
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand priorities (sales, e-commerce, PR, operations) in order to effectively communicate them to audiences via paid digital advertisement, email marketing, and social media
- Translate marketing initiatives into social and email-friendly campaigns, managing content production from concept to execution in conjunction with the Senior Marketing Manager and Director of Digital Marketing
- Audit hotel content on all digital channels (owned and third-party), ensuring content is optimized and consistent with brand standards
- Monitor trends, online media, and brand reputation and stay current on all digital marketing techniques and innovations, sharing ideas and recommendations for implementation at appropriate hotels
- Directly manage the upkeep of multiple social media channels and editorial calendars, ensuring a regular publishing cadence, well-curated visuals, and alignment with strategy
- Interface with agencies including PR and Digital Marketing ensuring goals are met
- Learn and utilize multiple platforms to create and manage content, across CMS (including WordPress, Planoly, and Revinate)
- Vet influencers and coordinate social media partnership opportunities to advance the brand reputation and amplification
- Write digital marketing content as needed for non-social applications (e.g. editorial/blog pieces, marketing collateral)
- Support Marketing Team as a whole during KRC-based events and promotional weekends
- Complete month-end reporting for social media channels as requested by the corporate team
- Utilize current reporting from agencies, social platforms, and Google Analytics to drive improved content, marketing initiatives, and decisions
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience with SEM, SEO, Meta, social media, and other digital media
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google Search Console
- The ability to use social media to maintain or build a brand
- Great verbal and written communication skills are essential for this occupation
- Computer skills, skills in using social media platforms, and skills in using tools that analyze social media platforms are requirements for this position