|Published||July 22, 2023|
TUTCO, LLC, a leading manufacturer of heat strips and heating elements, used in the HVAC and Appliance industry. TUTCO LLC. is a Subsidiary of Smiths Group with Headquarters in London, England.
We are searching for a highly-creative digital marketing manager to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow qualified leads resulting in increased sales.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, content creation, website management (including programming), social media management, and creating automated reporting for sales leaders and management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Establish strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, some of which are the Sales Team, Consultants, Customers, etc.
- Designing and overseeing all aspects of digital marketing resources including a marketing database, website, campaigns, etc.
- Developing and monitoring campaign budgets.
- Planning and managing our social media platforms.
- Preparing accurate reports on our marketing campaigns overall performance.
- Coordinating with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identifying the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluating important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Working with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Overseeing and managing all digital marketing projects.
Digital Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefit package.
Qualified candidates are asked to submit their resume and salary requirements to:
TUTCO Human Resources
500 Gould Drive
Cookeville, TN 38506
Company Description TUTCO is one of the worlds largest suppliers of electric resistive heating elements and holds 80% of the US patents in open coil heating technology. TUTCO open-coil air heaters and conductive heating products can be found in countless industrial, commercial and residential electric heating applications across the globe.
TUTCO is one of the worlds largest suppliers of electric resistive heating elements and holds 80% of the US patents in open coil heating technology. TUTCO open-coil air heaters and conductive heating products can be found in countless industrial, commercial and residential electric heating applications across the globe.