|Published||July 21, 2023|
|Location||Las Vegas, NV|
The Digital Marketing Manager develops and executes marketing programs that meaningfully generate awareness, acquire new customers, increase purchase intent, deepen relationships with existing members and partners, and drive sustainable growth for the business. Ideally this candidate has a strong background in hospitality marketing or the travel industry.
This candidate is creative, collaborative, persistent, and an excellent communicator who can use consumer insights and research to execute our digital strategy.
This candidate should have experience with one or more digital marketing channels, making data-driven decisions to drive results for the business, and be highly effective while working independently.
Here you’ll get to:
- Provide direct operational support to digital marketing / growth initiatives and programs in all areas of the business.
- Coordinate/collaborate with internal teams to develop assets for digital marketing channels (ads, landing pages, email, social, etc)
- Assist in creation of digital marketing materials for internal & external teams (project documents, social & content calendars, presentations)
- Traffic assets and creative to aid our go to market strategy for new features and products for both travelers & our partners
- Analyze opportunities and campaigns, reporting regularly on performance of marketing initiatives.
- Work on high impact initiatives that drive results for user acquisition and retention within digital marketing / partnerships / growth levers
- Help identify and refine our customer journey from end to end as we identify new opportunities to engage travelers and travel partners
- Develop unique and compelling content for travelers and partners.
- Set up and maintain social accounts as well as repurpose and optimize content across platforms.
- You have a BS or BA in Marketing, Communications, or a similar field
- You have 4-6 years of experience in B2C and B2B digital marketing / growth / marketing operations in startups or high growth companies, preferably in hospitality or travel tech
- You have a passion for travel and tech — you’re at your best when you’re doing what you love and we’re looking for candidates who are excited about our mission
- You have incredible organizational skills and are effective at managing your time.
- You can balance multiple deadlines, urgent tasks, can multitask and prioritize.
- You are willing to wear different hats—we’re a startup and are looking for candidates eager to learn.
- You are detail oriented, ask questions and are curious.
- You are creative and a highly effective communicator.
- You have excellent writing skills
- You are a self-starter
Nice to have:
- Experience with / working knowledge of several marketing channels, digital marketing platforms and communications tools (email, social, viral marketing, display, search, etc)
- Experience working in a 2-sided marketplace business
- Some experience with design / video editing
- Familiarity with basic HTML & analytics tools for marketing
- Background in hospitality / travel industry marketing
- This role will be based in Las Vegas, NV (hybrid)
- Occasionally, infrequent travel may be required.