|Published||July 19, 2023|
Become part of the Vibram Team
Vibram Corporation is a place to explore potential, break barriers and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can develop, think, create and dream. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Vibram Corp, it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving world to make things better as a team.
Behind Marketing there are real people. With needs and wants and quirks and dreams. And we need someone who gets people, who knows how to find our people. The creators, thinkers, and rebels who find themselves at home putting on some Vibram Corp. You're the one that shows them we're the same. You're the connector.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Digital Marketing Manager is the job that combines the art and science of activating our stories and engaging the right audience, at the right time, across the Paid Media Ecosystem. Amplifying Vibram Corp's impact through creative synergies, unlocking platforms and advancing technology at the pace of our Consumers. Tasked with constantly evolving our presence on existing and new platforms to drive brand distinction and business impact.
The Digital Marketing Manager, is a strategic leader within Vibram Corp's USA Brand Marketing org. You bring a deep understanding of the Outdoor consumer, of the Gen Z consumers, their lifestyle, how they engage/shop online, and how Vibram Corp can best serve them through the media ecosystem.
This role will drive the USA Media strategy across Brand and Business objectives, acting as the center of excellence and hub for Vibram Corp. Connecting with our consumers through brand campaigns, purpose moments, and product stories that position Vibram Corp as outdoor brand.
You are a results oriented teammate, who will obsess the business, values the importance of consumer insights, and will drive USA Geo Paid Media excellence. You appreciate the creative process - obsessing with how we story-tell across channels and will marry the best processes with radical innovation. You have extensive experience in fueling brand impact, enabling full-funnel journeys, and collaborating on marketing technology integration.
The ideal candidate is a leader with vision, a digital evangelist, a strategic problem solver and a consumer advocate. Driven by curiosity, eager to drive innovation, and continuing to position Vibram Corp as THE leader in our market.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
Primary digital marketing duties will focus on the Vibram Finished Goods segment, inclusive of FiveFingers, Furoshiki, One-Quarter and future projects. In addition, you will be called on to support Vibram's Outdoor and Work& Safety market initiatives, as well as Shoe Repair.
You will be responsible for leading across the marketing org to drive Paid Media futurist. You will drive alignments between Global/Geo teams. This is a critical position that will contribute to Vibram Corp's continued evolution as a sophisticated, creatively driven, consumer-focused, high-growth brand.
Be a 360-media champion, creating USA Strategy Frameworks for Brand Voice & hero Brand Stories on a seasonal basis.
- Point of contact for Global Media Agency, driving process and executional excellence between with Geos.
- Lead the way on large-scale marketing/media partnerships; owning full lifecycle and support plans.
- Partner with Geo leads and agencies to deliver competitive insights, media audience segmentation exercises, scenario plans, and industry/cultural trends across four geographies.
- Inform Global Creative Briefs & Content Development to push Vibram Corp's digital story-telling forward; demonstrating the best execution, native features, and centralizing input from Geo teams to boost creative adoption.
- Collaborate & champion the enterprise's platform and partner relationships, acting as the USA lead, beta opportunities, mar/adtech integrations, and enabling best-in-class executions.
- Brief and implement ad hoc Global owned content amplification and partnership plans.
- Be on the forefront of Digital Innovation/Media Landscape, offering new insights on how to drive new forms of consumer engagement (ex. AR).
- Partner in evolving Vibram Corp's Paid/Owned/Earned ecosystem, driving borderless harmonies to accelerate impact with Outdoor and Gen Z.
- Monitor Integrated Media progress across Marketing, acting as a leader with vision and integrator with all team members throughout the season.
- Drive a centralized reporting cadence to deliver insightful campaign statuses for hero initiatives.
- Participate in budget forecasting, scenario planning, and implement ruthless budget management.
Experience and Skills
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
Serve as an integral leader within the USA Marketing Org and Geo Brand Marketing to lead and implement an integrated Paid Media offense.
You will work cross-functionally with key partners across Brand Management, Brand Creative, USA Organic Social, Geo Brand Marketing, Digital Direct, and Analytics. The role will require consistent collaboration, partnership and consensus across the enterprise and as point of contact for Global.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- More than 5 years of Paid Media or Digital Marketing experience, Agency or Brand side.
- Proven track record activating impactful Global/Geo paid media campaigns, driving desired brand and/or business outcomes.
- Expertise across major digital platforms and curiosity for the next.
- Ability to identify key metrics to drive success, measure KPIs, synthesize/socialize understanding and drive initiatives to completion.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, negotiation and planning skills; demonstrated success in influencing & communicating ideas to various business partners.
- Experience thriving in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Nimble and flexible with regards to changing priorities & business needs.
- Collaborative, energetic and hands-on great teammate.
- Proactive, with a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Recommended to have familiarity with the following tools and platforms: Salesforce, Klaviyo, Google Analytics, Meta Business Manager, as well as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok.
Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest commissions, proportions, percentages, area circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations, responses promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meet commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; maintains confidentiality; listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; remains open to others; ideas and tries new things
- Oral and Written Communication - Speaks and writes clearly and persuasively in positive and negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responses well to questions, demonstrates group presentation skills, participates in meetings.
- Teamwork - balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others; views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of
- Database software;
- Internet software;
- Microsoft Office;
- Social Media platforms