|Published||July 13, 2023|
|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
REX is a well-funded, game-changing real estate technology startup located in Woodland Hills, CA. With the goal of improving the lives of homebuyers and sellers, REX created a digital platform and real estate service that eliminates traditional agent commissions, sells homes faster and shifts control away from agents over to those who matter most: consumers. Having proven the effectiveness of the REX model in 2015 and grown rapidly in 2016, REX is expanding nationwide in 2017.
As part of our social mission, REX sets aside a portion of all income from selling homes to fund homes for families in dire need. It is our mission to contribute one home for every 40 homes we sell. We've started in Sihakouville, Cambodia, where we partnered with World Housing and the Cambodian Children's Fund to help homeless families get back on their feet.
About the Position
REX is rapidly expanding our presence throughout Southern California and we'll soon be entering new markets across the country. We are currently seeking an experienced digital marketer with a passion for driving conversion in a high-acceleration environment.
This person will be proficient in online marketing platforms including Google, Facebook and others, and will use a data-focused approach to optimization. As REX continues to grow, this person will play a key role in creating the model, processes, and toolset for online marketing to drive increased number of buyers and sellers for REX at scale.
The Digital Marketer will build and manage digital campaigns that will effectively generate new sellers, qualified buyers, and help establish the REX brand through the following:
- Build search engine marketing campaigns at Google (and other platforms) that incorporate best practices to generate high return on investment
- Launch display advertising campaigns at Google (and other platforms) that are targeted to drive performance
- Manage remarketing pixels and delivery using Google Tag Manager and other tools
- Monitor and optimize campaign performance to increase Return on Investment
- Help to improve bid management tools to improve performance and decrease Cost per Click
- Communicate directly with sales leadership in responding to situations as they arise, periodically interfacing directly with clients as needed
- Prepare weekly reports and enter data
- Attend regular meetings on strategy, priorities, and opportunities
- Keep up with search marketing news, advancements, and trends
Experience & Qualifications
Our ideal candidate brings the following:
- 3+ years in digital marketing with a track record of success managing many simultaneously active accounts
- Current working knowledge of Google Adwords, Facebook Ad Manager, and other platforms
- Business minded, with an entrepreneurial spirit, startup experience a plus
- Good judgment as evidenced by a track record of making the right decisions
- High energy and strong work ethic; self-motivated to push for growth while working independently
- Able to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams in person and remotely
- Bachelor's degree in an applicable field
Compensation: Competitive salary with an equity stake in this fast-growing tech company.