|Published||July 12, 2023|
|Location||Peach Springs, AZ|
Job Description Position: Digital Marketing Manager
Salary Range: S5
Supervisor: Marketing Director
Open Until Filled
Disclaimer: Position Description is not meant to encompass all aspects of position, other duties may be assigned.
Please note a candidate must be within 150 miles of either site and have reliable access to travel in order to qualify.
The Digital Marketing Manager develops and executes digital marketing programs that effectively drive new customer acquisition and awareness through multiple digital channels. The role is responsible for Social Media, Website Evolution & Management, CRM, Email Campaign Strategy, reporting/optimization and other digital marketing opportunities.
The ideal candidate is a creative and collaborative digital marketing strategist who can use consumer research and insights to develop and execute the online growth strategy. Ideally, will have experience within Digital Marketing, data-driven/analytical, self-motivated and can work effectively while being independent. This position reports to the Marketing Director.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Create measurable strategies and execution with clear KPIs to meet varying objectives, including building the brand story, driving product discovery and purchase consideration via social media channels and influencers.
- In-depth understanding of all Social Media platforms and support tools.
- Knowledge in paid media tools within each Social platform (i.e., Facebook Ad Manager)
- Develop strategy to improve user experience within company website and on-going management.
- Experience with CRM tools understanding customer analytics, segmentation opportunities and analysis.
- Email Campaign Strategy development
- Ability to analyze and present KPI/ROI reporting, monthly or as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and execute the strategic direction of our social media initiatives, both organic and paid, demonstrating how social media can reach new audiences, amplify the impact of content and drive business results.
- Identify new digital opportunities coming to market that are useful and impactful to the operation.
- Ability to respond to reviews with detailed information with customer service support and provide analysis.
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the companys target audience through all channels.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images and video) for publishing.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Administer promotions, contests, and/or other informative events within digital channels to increase advertising efforts.
- Build & monitor positive online reviews and reputation.
- Utilize CRM tool to further understand consumer buying behaviors, demo, etc.
- Develop and manage Email Campaign Strategy supporting and/or driving all digital marketing efforts.
- Management of Affiliate program and promotional offers.
- Develops presentations that summarize and communicates results derived from social media presence.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field preferred.
- 2 years experience in digital marketing or education related field preferred.
- Good oral communication, presentation skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Valid drivers license and must be eligible for Tribal Insurance.
- Preference given to Hualapai Tribal members.
Remote/Office Work with Travel. This position is expected to travel between all operational locations on a regular basis and is ideally within 150 miles of either site.