|Published||July 12, 2023|
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages SEO, Google Analytics and Google AdWords including strategic planning, implementation of digital ad campaigns, search word marketing reviews, and measurements of programs.
- Implements execution of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) tactics (including page titles, strategic image naming, keywords, meta data, etc.)
- Support and facilitate prompt, timely and engaging communication through digital channels that deepens engagement level between our brand and our sales prospects, guests and owners/customers.
- Coordinates implementation of digital advertising media and programs (display and banner ads, programmatic, pre-roll video, embedded video, scheduling, monitoring, etc.)
- Provide overall database management, control and innovation as well as train various team members on usage.
- Manage, maintain and perform key database projects and priorities such as automation programming, workflows and processes, user management and innovation.
- Discovers/strategizes and manages database clean-up projects.
- Manages database segmentation and lists. Develop and uphold rules for these components. Assists with segments, list pulls, campaign development and targeting.
- Create and manage performance analysis, tracking and reporting for all marketing initiatives.
- Maintain content programming updates on websites as needed (coding, pixel placement, etc.)
- Collaborates with agency for all website designs, programs and updates
- Support social media analytics/reporting for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Support and measure social and digital media messaging across all platforms including the execution of paid campaigns.
- Manages urls custom landing pages and implements all tracking for custom campaigns.
- Monitors industry for best practices and makes recommendations for increasing capture/conversions from digital efforts.
- Monitors and reports on key performance indicators (KPI) relative to Reynolds’ media placements and social media presence, and that of organizations within our competitive set.
- Researches and develops new technology and programming to improve tracking across email, video, print and digital marketing integration.
- Provide monthly analytics and reporting to Director of Marketing and SVP of Mkt and Sales on Marketing performance and make recommendations as needed.
- Assists with special departmental projects as needed.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of applicable marketing operations experience, with demonstrated expertise in website design, content management systems (such as Craft), SEO, Google Analytics, paid media, social media, direct mail, direct response and marketing strategy.
- Experience in a marketing or communications agency, in-house marketing department or similar environment, preferably administering digital based programs.
- Understanding of the production process and current web design trends, including the technical vernacular necessary to communicate effectively with colleagues and vendors.
- Experience with a sales CRM (such as BrightDoor) including user management, automated work flows, reporting and training
- Strong communications skills along with a high level of writing ability.
- Excellent organizational skills; experience in managing and leading projects autonomously.
- Detail-oriented and commitment to producing high-quality work and maximizing resources.
- Experience in coordinating time-sensitive projects and proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent data manipulation and analytical skills.
- Positive attitude, professional, courteous demeanor, strong work ethic and the ability to collaborate in a constructive manner with others in a dynamic working environment.
- Good working knowledge of common business software, specifically Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and InDesign.
- Strong working knowledge of campaign management and tracking via Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Strong knowledge of all Social Media platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent project and administrative work experience.