|Published||July 12, 2023|
Zipline is 100% remote and accepts applicants from Canada, US & internationally.
Help the world keep today on track. If you're passionate about finding ways to make complicated days more doable for retail workers, we'd love to hear from you. Because here at Zipline, we're all about finding easily executable ways to bring new retail strategies and ideas to life in stores. We believe that every task matters, every voice should be heard, and every job is important. If you share these values, your career track might bring you here.
At Zipline, we're helping put technology into the hands of those that need it most - - retail workers. If you have worked in a store, you know the drill. You're helping customers, ringing up orders, and trying to do the 30 tasks that HQ wants you to do. Some pertain to you. Some don't. But that's for you to figure out... all while putting out fires and keeping shelves tidy.
That's where we come in! We turn the grind of retail communications into an engaging, effective, aha solution. The Zipline platform ensures that the right people get the right information in the right way. Everyone is on the same page, tasks are tracked and life feels less like a perpetual game of hair-on-fire.
We love helping retailer workers love their jobs because we know how much better life is when you love your work. Zipline itself is Great Place to Work-Certified. 97 percent of our employees say Zipline is a great place to work, compared to 59% of employees at a typical U.S.-based company. What's even more impressive is that 100% of employees say, "I can be myself around here", "I am treated as a full member here regardless of my position" and "People here are willing to give extra to get the job done." 100 percent! You can't beat the Zipline culture.
Our perfect Digital Marketing Manager has 3-5 years of experience at a B2B SaaS company in a digital marketing role. You are eager to make a big impact and hit the ground running. You are able to juggle multiple channels and projects and work well with others. You're curious, detail oriented and fastidious about data and reporting.
- Digital Advertising:
- Develop and execute digital advertising campaigns across various platforms (e.g., Google AdWords, paid social, display, and partner opportunities) to drive targeted traffic and generate leads
- Monitor advertising campaign performance, and continuously optimize campaigns through A/B testing, keyword research, and audience targeting to maximize results
- Stay up-to-date with digital advertising trends and industry best practices, implementing innovative strategies to stay ahead of the competition
- Content Syndication:
- Manage the relationship with our content syndication partner(s) to increase the reach and visibility of our content across relevant platforms
- Work with the Content Team to create new assets that align with our target audience and syndication platforms
- Track and measure the performance of content syndication efforts, ensuring a positive ROI
- Website Management:
- Manage and maintain our WordPress website, ensuring it is up-to-date, user-friendly, and aligned with our brand guidelines
- Partner with the Content team to implement SEO strategies that improve organic search rankings and increase website traffic
- Use Google Analytics to monitor website performance and identify opportunities for improvement
- Conduct regular A/B testing of landing pages, calls-to-action (CTAs), and other elements to enhance user experience and drive higher conversion rates
- Digital Marketing Support:
- Assist with strategy and execution of digital campaigns, including email, webinars, etc
- Advertising Management: Experience managing advertising programs, including Google AdWords, paid social media advertising, and partner advertising opportunities. Ability to create effective advertising campaigns that generate traffic and conversions
- Content Syndication: Experience managing content syndication programs, including developing strategies to distribute content and track ROI. Ability to work with content teams to create compelling content that resonates with target audiences
- Analytics Expertise: Ability to manage Google Analytics and other analytics tools to track website performance and generate insights. Ability to use data to make informed decisions and optimize campaigns
- Digital Marketing Strategy: Ability to develop and execute digital marketing strategies that align with business objectives
- Project Management: Ability to manage projects and prioritize tasks effectively. Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Continuous Improvement: Willingness to continually learn and adapt to changing digital marketing trends and best practices. Ability to test and optimize campaigns for better performance
- Proficient in productivity applications such as Mac Book Pro/Air, Gmail & G-Suite Products, Basecamp, Slack
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and written, present to, influence, or befriend all levels within an organization
- Self-motivated, dependable, and dedicated
- Goal-oriented and metrics-driven
- Stock Options
- Paid Flexible and Sick Time Off (including time off to care for family members)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Group Health Insurance (Medical, Vision, and Dental) with a variety of PPO & HMO plans and a flexible spending account
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- 100% Paid Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Remote Work: Join a flexible, effective remote team and work where you're comfortable- literally anywhere! We've had Zipliners join us from vans, RVs, sailboats, and AirBnBs around the globe.
- Computer accessories and office setup: There's a science to being effective at home and we help you get there with the right equipment and accessories that you need.
- Company off-sites: Most years, we come together (IRL!). Past retreats were held in Santa Cruz, New York, Mexico City, and Costa Rica.
- Education stipends: We believe in perpetual learning! If there's a class that you want to take or a book that will help you expand your horizons, we'll support it!
- Wellness allowance: To encourage breaks and a change of scenery, we provide a small stipend each month to get you out of the house and relax at your favorite coffee spot.
We value diversity of all kinds and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal-opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Got More Time, here's more about Zipline!
How do we work? Remotely. We have been 100% remote since the company was founded and we have it down to a science - - a people science. We huddle as a team weekly and as a company we come together for weekly socials, education Fridays and quarterly All-Hands. We use Slack to communicate and Basecamp to manage projects. We believe in transparency of information.
How well known is Zipline in the retail industry? Thanks to the passionate employees at the almost 100 brands that use Zipline, the word is getting out. We are featured regularly in the press, mostly because of the results we get from our customers such as lululemon, Sephora, Gap, 7-eleven, L.L.Bean and dozens more. Here's a look at just some of the articles published recently.
We have have some prestigious awards under our belt. CBInsights ranked us one of the 100 most promising B2B retail tech companies in the world, we are named on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies. And, our CEO continues to get recognized for her leadership. She is a TechTrailblazer finalist and a finalist for Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur of the Year, among others. (Check out her articles on Forbes to see her passion for retail and solving its biggest challenges.)
What makes us different? Without a doubt, our customer love. Our NPS is 77, which is unheard of in B2B SaaS. Take a look at
We have made incredible progress but changing the industry is hard. We are well funded by leading venture capital firms like Emergence Capital and continue to grow. We need your help to improve the way that this 4.4 trillion dollar industry communicates with its store employees. Cumbersome, slow, and inefficient systems should not be the status quo. Help us retool retail.