|Published||July 12, 2023|
Tarantino Properties is a full-service real estate company specializing in income producing real estate. Founded in 1980, our company provides a full complement of property management, brokerage, leasing and renovation services for commercial, residential and senior living properties throughout the United States. Tarantino currently manages over $2 Billion in real estate assets.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for setting the vision for digital initiatives and translating business objectives into actionable recommendations, requirements, and solutions. You will serve as a trusted advisor to deliver and measure digital strategies. We are looking for someone who is an enthusiastic champion of emerging technology and its use to enhance the digital customer experience.
If you're a team player with exceptional communication and organizational skills, proven experience in media planning and strategy, and a passion for digital marketing, please apply with your resume.
• Plan all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, social media, display advertising campaigns, and provide input to digital marketing paid media budget allocations.
• Serve as the company's digital marketing expert, executing on both short- term and long- term strategy
• Develop an email marketing plan to engage prospects and drive sales. Supervise the implementation of this plan and provide hands-on support as needed.
• Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance accordingly.
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
• Manage budget and budget planning
• Develop reports and present to senior leadership
• Other duties and special projects assigned
• Bachelor's degree
• 5+ years of proven Digital and Social Media experience (Marketing/Ad agency experience a BIG plus!)
• Strong experience of planning, executing and delivering marketing campaigns and advertising
• Deep knowledge of effective channels and strategies to build brand awareness and community
• Excellent analytical skills with a natural inclination towards creativity and innovative ideas
• Strong copywriting and copyediting skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, coupled with the ability to quickly respond to questions and critiques from clients and coworkers
• Excellent campaign budgeting and reporting skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and other applicable platforms
• Remain current with trends in social/online culture
• Must have a willingness to collaborate with those around you
Why People Love Working Here:
People are at the heart of what we do every day. At Tarantino Properties, we invest in our people. Whether you are starting out your career or joining later in your journey, we are excited to help you grow every step of the way. Tarantino is a company focused on growth and opportunity. Tarantino offers more than just a job, but a career that makes you a part of our foundation and our family.
Our success is because of your success. We are united by our core values of respect, integrity, and discipline, and by our common commitment to enhancing communities and maximizing value for our clients. We recognize that our goals are achieved through the incredible efforts of our team members.
Our Perks & Benefits:
Taking care of our clients and residents starts with taking care of our team. Tarantino is committed to each team member's health, wealth, and overall well-being. We deeply value the contributions of our employees and offer various benefits to ensure that our extraordinary team is taken care of.
• COMPETITIVE PAY
• MEDICAL AND RX
• PAID TIME OFF
• RETIREMENT AND 401K
• SHORT-TERM DISABILITY
• LONG-TERM DISABILITY
• VOLUNTARY LIFE