|Published||July 11, 2023|
Leica Microsystems has helped shape the future of microscopy for over 170 years by developing groundbreaking optical and digital solutions. As a global leader, we're driven by continuous improvement to excite our customers and to create the best work environment for our people. Customer focus, innovation, and teamwork are at the core of our culture and the foundation of our success.
Want to be part of a company whose products are part of cutting-edge research around the world? Join Leica Microsystems in our commitment for brilliant solutions and insight.
Leica Microsystems is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we're pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
Digital Marketing Manager
As our new Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for driving revenue through digital channels for our direct and indirect business. This global role includes digital strategy development for paid advertising, ecommerce and technology innovation.
As Digital Marketing Manager, you will report to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager. You will work closely with the regional sales and marketing teams, global marketing, business units, information technology, as well as commercial operations.
The success of this role will be measured by driving incremental leads and ecommerce revenue through digital channels and successfully delivering new innovations on time and within budget.
- Drive global paid digital advertising strategy, focused on delivering high quality leads and ecommerce revenue, in collaboration with the digital marketing team
- Own the delivery of paid digital advertising programs, including preparation of paid search ads and landing pages, sharing best practices across business units and regional marketing
- Own the global performance and Daily Management (DM) activities for paid digital advertising, specifically paid search
- Support creation of local website content and digital marketing tactics with consulting on best practices as well as execution
- Support global process improvement and innovations for digital marketing, helping build out Leica's ecommerce capabilities with solutions such as a commerce platform, PIM, and internal search.
- Manage execution of deliverables for new initiatives, developing and managing cross-functional project plans, delivering solutions on time and within budget.
- Collaborate effectively across the organization with counterparts in the business units, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance, and Operations.
- Leverage partners inside and outside Danaher for best practices and execution of strategy.
- BS or BA degree in Business, Marketing, Information Systems or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in Digital Marketing or eCommerce production environments.
- Experience delivering incremental digital marketing revenue required; paid search program management preferred.
- Demonstrated success in leading complex, cross-functional digital marketing initiatives.
- Strong information architecture experience required, specifically with product and customer data.
- Experience using web-related markup: HTML, xHTML, XML, CSS, and/or Client side scripting.
- Sound understanding of website development concepts: usability, user interface and user experience design.
- Experience in global roles with international exposure.
- Ability to drive decision and achieve results in a matrix organization through effective communication and alignment with all partners.
- Strong capability to build professional relationships and communicate persuasively.
- End-to-end accountability and results orientation.
- Tenacity, personal ambition to grow and continuously improve the business.
- Strong leadership potential, strategic and innovative thinking.
- Travel: max 5-10% of time collaborating with US and German teams.
When you join us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you'll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] to request accommodation.
If you've ever wondered what's within you, there's no better time to find out.