|Published||July 11, 2023|
|Location||Blue Bell, PA|
At IPS, we apply our knowledge, skills and passion to make a difference in the lives of people, solving complex challenges related to life sciences. We have an exciting opportunity for a committed Digital Marketing Manager to join our marketing team based out of our headquarters in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania.
The Digital Marketing Manager will develop, implement and manage IPS’ digital marketing strategy, including marketing campaigns and strategic online initiatives, enhance brand awareness, drive traffic to company’s website and generate sales leads.
Specific job activities will include:
Manage Company Website (including all images, tools, and content) (40%)
- Work with an external developer on website creation, maintenance, improvement, and administration
- Oversee the design and upgrade of website landing pages, content, and initiatives
- Drive and manage search engine optimization efforts, including on-page and off-page SEO, and technical SEO to optimize the website rank, traffic, redirects, and content
- Monitor website analytics to discover and act on trends, including CTA effectiveness, form submissions, conversions, and traffic by channel and campaigns
Digital Marketing Strategy And Optimization (30%)
- Implementation of new marketing automation platform; apply best practices and ensure optimization
- Build a lead nurturing stream plan to attract and guide qualified leads through the sales process
- Identifying target audiences, customer segmentation, and customer journeys
- Work with the marketing team to create digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate via email marketing, lead generation, and re-marketing tactics
- Perform market research and review market trends to establish a direction for marketing campaigns for target audiences
- Implement a strategy to grow organic reach, data analysis, and paid promotions
- Oversee the implementation and maintenance of Google Ads, display ads, pay-per-click/impressions, and LinkedIn ads and reporting on advertising impact
- Gather timely feedback on marketing programs/tactics and respond to key initiatives to enhance execution and identify new program development opportunities and message refinement
Social Media And Campaign Strategy Refinement (20%)
- Work alongside team members, oversee strategy and implementation of marketing automation platform, work-flow, and omnichannel campaigns
- Regularly track and get insights into competitors’ strategies and investigate benchmarks to provide suggestions for improvement
- Identify trends and insights to optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Responsible for maintaining social media advertising budgets for paid sponsorships, such as LinkedIn
Website, Intranet, Ads, And Social Media Analytics Tracking And Reporting (10%)
- Provide measurement tracking criteria/KPIs and ROI for all digital efforts
- Website analytics, metrics, traffic monitoring, and reporting
- Report on the effectiveness of internal campaigns and intranet
- Analyze data and A/B testing from email campaigns, social media, advertisements, articles, Google, and other digital content and report on strategy effectiveness, levels of engagement, and recommend improvements
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, business, English, journalism or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of digital marketing and advertising experience, preferably in a business to business strategic/leadership-oriented role
- Proficiency in graphics, web advertising, social media and website development and management
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, CRM, and marketing automation and analytics
- Adheres to office safety guidelines and follow corporate quality work processes
- Travel is minimal, but there might be a need to support regional offices on strategic opportunities when necessary
- Active involvement in professional development associations, such as SMPS or ISPE, is considered a plus
- In-depth knowledge of different digital marketing channels, with hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, CMS, CRM software, and social media monitoring and automation tools
- Deep understanding of components of digital marketing and automation programs: audiences, platforms (Google, programmatic), creative and measurement
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Working knowledge of HTML (CSS is a plus)
- Strong business acumen
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven planning
- Strong interpersonal skills with a track record of collaboration and teamwork
IPS-Integrated Project Services is a global leader in developing innovative and cost effective solutions for the engineering, construction, commissioning and qualification of complex pharmaceutical and bio-tech research and manufacturing facilities. With technical expertise spanning R&D to pilot-scale to large-scale production, our team specializes in the technology, trends and regulatory environment to successfully deliver capital projects and improve operations. For over thirty years, we have applied unique LEAN methodologies throughout the project life cycle, continually finding ways to do things better and more efficiently, delivering higher quality and controlling costs. Headquartered in Blue Bell, PA, IPS is a multi-national company with over 1,500 professionals worldwide and offices in California, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Brazil, Canada, China, Ireland, Singapore, Switzerland, Germany, United Kingdom and four locations in India. Visit our website at www.ipsdb.com.
Process Architecture, Process Design, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning, Qualification, LEAN Project Delivery, Strategic Master Planning, Energy Conservation Management, Project Controls, Program/Project Management, Operations/Logistics Strategy and Planning, EPCMV and Staffing Services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at IPS without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. IPS is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
Attention Search Firms / Third Party Recruiters: IPS is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for employment opportunities with IPS. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at IPS via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at IPS in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for a specific position will be deemed the sole property of IPS, and no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by IPS as a result of the referral or through other means.