|Published||June 26, 2023|
Reports to: Senior Manager of Marketing Programs
Compensation Range: $110,000 to $140,000 base plus bonus and equity
What We Do:
Founded in 2015 as a fully remote company by former NSA cyber operators, Huntress was built on a simple premise: to force hackers to earn every inch of their access.
Today's cyber-attacks aren't limited to large organizations with the security tools that can ward off threats. Hackers don't discriminate and will find a way to penetrate any vulnerability in any size business, which is why Huntress focuses on protecting those small to midsize businesses that make up the backbone of our economy.
Huntress stops hidden threats that sneak past preventive security tools by utilizing our award winning security platform and expert human threat hunters through dynamic products including Managed EDR, MDR for Microsoft 365, and Managed Security Awareness Training.
Join the hunt and help us stop hackers in their tracks!
What You'll Do:
Huntress is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to oversee the company's digital footprint and marketing strategies. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Marketing Programs, this individual will drive the strategy, implementation, and monitoring of marketing campaigns across various digital channels ensuring they are effective vehicles for demand generation.
Working in a highly cross-functional environment and in collaboration with our content, creative and go-to-market teams, this individual will play a critical role in expanding Huntress' position as an established leader in a fast-paced cybersecurity industry.
- Lead digital marketing campaigns from inception through execution
- Own reporting and metrics for digital campaign health and effectiveness
- Utilize metrics and data to measure results and allocate spend
- Monitor, evaluate, and edit digital campaigns to ensure content remains effective
- Ensure our web and digital channels are serving as effective vehicles for demand generation programs, inbound campaigns, media efforts and related activities
- Coordinate with internal to implement and support all advanced digital marketing campaigns such as SEO, SEM, and all other social and paid media programs
- Regularly measure Huntress' digital health and key metrics, establishing goals and benchmarks to highlight gaps and areas for improvement
- Manage and monitor all digital campaign budgets
- Daily management of paid digital channels
- Measure the overall ROI and KPIs of all digital marketing campaigns
What You Bring To The Team:
- 5+ years of experience as a Digital Marketing Manager at a SaaS-based company
- Demonstrated experience managing digital campaigns within HubSpot and/or Salesforce
- Ability to build, monitor, and improve a digital marketing strategy
- Demonstrated success with Google Ads/Analytics
- Experience using CRO to improve website design and performance
- Experience in content creation and storytelling skills with great attention to detail
- Understanding of technical website and SEO needs (sitemap, tags, metas, etc.)
- Experience measuring, analyzing and optimizing website performance
- Demonstrated experience growing websites, and optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- HTML and development skills preferred
What We Offer:
- 100% remote work environment - since our founding in 2015
- Generous paid time off policy including vacation, sick time, and paid holidays
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Highly competitive and comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits plans
- 401(k) with 5% contribution regardless of employee contribution
- Life and Disability insurance plans
- Stock options for all full-time employees
- One-time $500 stipend to build/upgrade home office
- Annual allowance for education and professional development assistance
- $75 USD/month digital reimbursement
- Access to both Udemy and BetterUp platforms for coaching, personal, and professional growth
Huntress is committed to creating a culture of inclusivity where every single member of our team is valued, has a voice, and is empowered to come to work every day just as they are.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We do discriminate against hackers who try to exploit small businesses.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Please note non-accommodation requests to this inbox will not receive a response.
If you have any questions about your personal data privacy at Huntress, please visit our privacy page .