|Published||June 10, 2023|
At Motorola Solutions, we believe that everything starts with safety. It's the constant that empowers people to confidently move forward. It can fill a flight or sell out a stadium. It can care for a patient or graduate a class.
As a global leader in public safety and enterprise security, we create and connect the technologies that help to keep people safe where they live, learn, work and play. Our integrated technology ecosystem unifies critical communications, video security and access control, and command center software, enabling collaboration in more powerful ways.
At Motorola Solutions, we're ushering in a new era in public safety and security. Bring your passion, potential and talents to a career that matters.
Envysion, a Motorola Solutions company and a leading provider of video-based SaaS technology solutions for fast casual restaurants, convenience stores and retail, is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to grow our pipeline and customer base through creative, impactful, and hyper targeted cross-functional programs. This role will function as the glue within the marketing team and between marketing and sales, leading cross-functional programs and driving our campaign strategy and execution end-to-end.
What You'll Do
- Work with the Head of Marketing to translate the goals and objectives set quarterly into lead and demand generation plans.
- Lead paid acquisition, and email marketing efforts to drive a high-quality sales pipeline.
- Own customer lifecycle programs across paid and email channels to increase engagement, turn prospects into customers, and drive revenue expansion with existing clients.
- Own email content strategy and use data to determine what content to put in front of the right lead at the right time.
- Plan and execute creative, integrated campaigns to drive demand for our solutions across market segments in strong collaboration with the sales team, customer success, events, content and product marketing. Success will be measured by direct pipeline generation.
- Develop supporting sales assets to support the integrated campaigns including messaging, email copy, and landing pages.
- Build ABM campaigns aligned to our Target Account List, including building out the communication strategy, landing pages, and messaging.
- Continuously test, iterate, and optimize demand generation programs, including messaging, copy, creative, segmentation, and more, in order to improve engagement and conversion rates. Connect business objectives to demand generation programs and define, analyze and report campaign performance through performance briefs to marketing leadership.
- Master marketing automation tools, and other related technology to set up programs for success, and partner with marketing operations to refine audience segmentation, improve targeting, and measurement.
- Develop deep product expertise in order to build optimal strategies by product, market, and audience segmentations to drive customer acquisition and expansion growth.
What You'll Bring
- You're a self-starter and natural problem solver, taking initiative to find opportunities and a bias towards action.
- You're skilled at juggling multiple priorities and know the importance of keeping everything well documented and organized. Your team looks to you to keep the train on the tracks.
- You have the ability to think strategically and roll up your sleeves to get things done.
- You're a creative thinker, enjoy a/b testing and an expert collaborator with cross-functional teams.
- You have strong analytical skills - can digest data, identify significant trends, pursue the most important questions, and take action.
- Experience: BA/BS or equivalent working experience with at least 3 years of experience in lead or demand generation. B2B SaaS experience is ideal.
- 3 years experience with CRM/marketing automation tools, such as Salesforce, Marketing Cloud or Hubspot
- Passion for digital marketing with a strong understanding of inbound and outbound marketing.
- WordPress backend editing preferred.
- Experience managing successful paid media campaigns on LinkedIn and Google Adwords a plus.
- Desire to learn on your own and keep up with demand gen and inbound marketing and market developments and best practices.
- A proactive self-starter, demonstrating high initiative, resourcefulness, and critical thinking.
Base salary range: 85-95k
- Bachelors Degree and 5+ years of experience
Referral Payment Plan
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- 401K with Company Match
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.