Digital Marketing Manager
|Published||March 24, 2023|
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Boston, MA
Profitero is a leading global SaaS commerce platform that uses predictive intelligence to help brands anticipate, activate and automate their next best action to fuel profitable growth. Our technology monitors 70 million products daily, across 700 retailers and 50 countries, helping brands optimize search placement, product content, pricing, stock availability, reviews and more. News outlets, including Good Morning America, The Wall Street Journal and Ad Age frequently cite and trust Profitero as a source of data for their stories. Now's an exciting time to join our fast-growth business.
Profitero has recently joined Publicis Groupe (a $13 billion global marketing services and technology company) as a standalone commerce division, infusing our business with significant product development resources and investment. while giving our employees an incredible launchpad for their careers. Profitero's tech and data combined with Publicis' tech, data and activation services positions us to be a true end-to-end partner for helping brands maximize eCommerce market share and profit growth.
Come be a part of our fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture and next stage of growth.
About the role:
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you'll be responsible for ensuring the successful running of digital channels and campaigns that create new customer leads, promote the brand and its products, and contribute to the overall company growth. You'll be responsible for working with the marketing team to plan, execute and drive a number of different digital marketing components, such as content, email, social media, SEO, paid search, and more. The Digital Marketing Manager provides guidance to leaders/teams within each department and must understand the many different facets of digital media and the role they play in the digital marketing space.
What you'll do:
- Own all of our marketing channels and measure their success
- Develop, implement, manage and report on digital marketing campaigns that promote a company and its products and/or services
- Work together with our content marketer and designer to craft beautiful and compelling stories for campaigns
- Manage performance media budgets, and be able to understand how to maximize budget and opportunity for each campaign,
- Work closely with marketing/revenue ops to support high-performance ABM campaigns
- Create, maintain and implement digital marketing and editorial calendars
Who you are:
- You have 5+ years of experience in marketing, with at least 3 years in digital marketing
- You have the ability to manage SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and/or display advertising campaigns
- You have knowledge of or experience with email marketing tools like Hubspot, outreach or similar technology
- You have working knowledge of Salesforce CRM, Google Adwords and social media advertising
- You understanding pay-per-click advertising
- You have insight into keyword research and SEO implementation, monitoring and management
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Taboola, Outbrain and similar web advertising platforms
- User experience knowledge and optimization of customer experience funnels and landing pages
- Knowledge of intent/ABM platforms like Demandbase, 6Sense or comparable platform
What you're good at:
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Analytical skills combined with genuine interest in learning new tools, gathering data, and studying trends
- Project Management skills
- Verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
Why you want to work at Profitero:
Profitero cares about its employees. As a company we feel that as our employees are always going the extra mile, so should we. That's why we offer fantastic benefit packages to our employees, including:
- Rich Health Dental & Vision plans
- Smart, genuine and cool people work here
- Competitive salary ***commensurate with experience
- 401K plan with match
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free on-site amenities including office snacks, coffee, beer & wine, and a gym!
- Access to Personal Learning Development Library
- Publicis 'Work Your World' initiative: every employee will be able to work from any of the 100+ countries where Publicis operates, for six weeks a year
- Volunteer opportunities
Profitero is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive fair consideration for employment. Profitero recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected characteristics as required by applicable law.