|January 19, 2023
This position is responsible for marketing Mercy Health Services, including Mercy's Centers of Excellence and Primary Care Physician Enterprise. Primary responsibilities will include website content management, digital design and writing, as well as support for a range of digital media initiatives.
Option for hybrid (remote/in-office) work arrangement following probationary and cultural integration period.
* Initiates, develops and executes strategies on various digital platforms to generate patient volume.
* Writes, creates and posts clear, concise, grammatically correct strategic content for marketing channels and institutional websites, maintaining brand voice, standards and appropriate messaging.
* Demonstrates knowledge of content management systems (Sitecore preferred) to perform website updates and improvements, while maintaining an optimal user experience and achieving key metrics and conversions.
* Supports ongoing efforts of SEO strategies and online reputation management.
* Supports paid advertising campaigns and organic initiatives on social media channels.
* Manages video and photo projects for physicians, Centers of Excellence and other Mercy entities. Coordinates scriptwriting, filming and editing to execute digital marketing strategies.
* Conducts regular audits and maintains databases to support content strategy.
* Supports development and maintenance of digital asset management system to create efficiencies for marketing practices.
* Works with internal marketing team to identify opportunities for enhanced, cohesive promotion of service lines and community locations.
* Provides support as needed to Marketing Department leadership on various initiatives, including physician marketing, internal communication and special events.
* Must possess a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Mass Communication or Journalism
* Must possess 5 years of marketing experience
* Must have previous experience with digital marketing, content marketing and/or social media advertising
* Must possess demonstrated skills with content management systems (Sitecore preferred)
Mercy Health Services is sponsored by the Sisters of Mercy. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) recruiting talent for Mercy Health Services, which serves the greater Baltimore Metro and surrounding Maryland areas.