|Published||January 5, 2023|
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for over 27 years. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 30+ double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies, and our marketing and distribution has been featured by several media outlets, including Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring highly creative, energetic professionals to join our high-performing organization and help us execute against our vision to expand our cutting-edge health promoting beverages and sports nutrition products worldwide.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for strategy and execution of PPC campaigns across social media platforms including Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Tik Tok Ads and LinkedIn Ads.
- Create, launch, manage, and analyze digital media campaigns for all the brands to drive demand and conversion.
- Responsible for optimizing marketing spend and messaging across audience segments and placement mix on Facebook and Instagram Ads.
- Coordinate with creative and video teams to obtain digital assets needed for each campaign.
- Update campaigns as requested, address concerns and make creative suggestions to improve the lead generation and lead experience to deliver against KPIs.
- Develop Ad copy and brief internal teams on digital assets and content needed.
- Support in the creation of the funnel strategy to drive traffic from social paid ads and ultimately conversion.
- Conduct A/B testing to optimize budget. Responsible for monthly reporting and optimization recommendations.
- Research advertising social trends, competitor ads and feed into the digital strategy.
- Develop and execute the Digital Go to Market Strategies for all the products in the VPX portfolio.
- Develop compelling brand and product messages based on storytelling, that connect with consumers through all digital channels.
- Create digital marketing campaigns, promotions and giveaways and implement them in coordination with the marketing teams.
- Key Measures of Success: Improving investment ROI, Enhancing Brand and product eCommerce presence, Budget-accuracy, On-time execution, Achievement of Sales performance targets.
Who you are:
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- Facebook Ad certification.
- Google Ad certification (preferred)
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (preferred)
- Experience with digital content such as websites, social media, online advertising and email campaigns.
- Self-starter; ability to be proactive and take initiative.
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).
- 3-4 years minimum hands-on experience doing Facebook, Instagram ads optimizations
- Experience creating and managing funnels.
- Must have eCommerce experience.
- Must have a deep understanding on what drives attention and engagement on social media.
- Experience in creating and managing integrated multi-dimensional digital campaigns, experience leveraging 1st party data preferred.
- Familiar with TikTok and LinkedIn ads is preferred.
- Understanding of the different bidding strategies and what best suits the goals of the organization.
*Ability to work overtime as needed
What we offer:
- Robust Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- 401k matching
- Maternity and Paternity leave
- Vacation and PTO