|February 3, 2024
Get To Know Us
Pure Watercraft is on a mission to build the technology that enables a new era in boating that is more enjoyable, accessible, and environmentally friendly than ever before. (https://www.purewatercraft.com)
Our ground-up proprietary electric propulsion system can replace millions of unreliable, expensive, and dirty gas marine motors worldwide. The platform also unlocks totally new opportunities for users to interact with their boats, enhancing performance, navigation, efficiency, comfort, safety, maintenance, and security.
We hire leaders!
We value hard technical skills, yet we highly value leadership, good judgment, aptitude, and creativity. We are not title driven, but outcome and customer driven. Fun for us is spending time talking about our obsessions: customer experiences, use cases, performance, EV advancements, battery cells, maritime technologies, and boating
Who are we looking for?
We seek driven people to join our mission that are exacting, analytical, smart and seek an experience where you see and aim your contributions to our mission nearly every day.
Get involved in work that matters
Jump on opportunities and projects and navigate us to deliver for our customers, and don't forget to stretch yourself along the way.
Our Perks - We are a fast growing startup based in the heart of Seattle, on beautiful Lake Union right next to Gas Works Park which in 2021 was voted the "best city park" in America by USA Today. Our office is surrounded by great restaurants, bike trails, and plenty of free parking. In addition to having amazing views of the Seattle Skyline and direct access to the lake, we provide a fully stocked kitchen with lunch and breakfast items.
Our Vision - But more importantly, we are building a strong and unique culture. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment where having a bias for action, assuming ownership and leading by example are valued, then explore our open positions and consider joining the Pure Watercraft team.
The Digital Marketing Lead will be responsible for leading initiatives in exploring new digital channels and drive overall marketing content. The individual will also be analyzing data, metrics, and trends to create campaigns that will drive Pure Watercraft's online presence and identity. We are looking for a highly driven digital marketing professional that will be able to lead the charge, through our marketing department, in helping us reach our business objectives.
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Salary range: $80,000-120,000 annually
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- We also offer equity
What You'll "Mostly" Do
- Plan and execute digital marketing communication strategies that align with Pure Watercraft's (PWC) business objectives
- Lead the overall website navigation and merchandising strategy (i.e., site structure, linking) to optimize revenue and customer engagement goals
- Develop social media strategy including competitive analysis as well as guidelines and best practices
- Manage marketing budget and strategize spend based on performance and insight
- Manage online ad expenditures with reporting and performance analysis
- Lead the deployment of strategic marketing campaigns and provide metrics their performance
- Manage outbound email marketing campaigns
- Manage the production of all digital content (copy, photo, and video) in service to lead generation, business development and public relations outreach
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and other customer touch points
- Understand and optimize conversion points throughout the marketing & operations funnel for clients base
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of emerging technologies and identify marketing opportunities
- Develop and deliver relevant digital marketing reports to key stakeholders
What We Look For First:
- 3 years of experience in digital marketing position (or equivalent)
- Experience in managing digital marketing campaigns and budget
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and Facebook Ads Manager
- Experience with managing multi-channel social media campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and Twitter)
- Prior experience with a CRM tool
- Experience with email marketing
- Proven experience in quantitative analysis of digital marketing campaigns and providing recommendations based on results
- Strong communication skills and highly organized
- Self driven and leadership skills
- Fast-growing startup experience
- Love and passion for boating
- Basic skills in Photography, Graphic Design, Copy-writing, or Web-development
- Experience with the WordPress website platform
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Experience with optimizing landing pages and user funnel
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.