|Published||June 9, 2021|
With operations in 35+ nations and ~27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma, one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is one of the largest influenza vaccine companies in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
This is an exciting opportunity that will be to be pivotal for driving Seqirus’s digital marketing strategy. Reporting into the Senior Director of In-licensing this newly created role will expand opportunities for Seqirus ANZ by improving its customer connection and experience through digital and multi-channels. The person who takes this role will be a strategic thinker and a digital expert. They will be able to instil their strategic thinking and technical skills our organisation and facilitate best practice and integration into marketing plans and tactics. The successful applicant will be seen as a thought leader, an expert resource and adviser to management and brand teams.
- Drive digital planning and implementation within Seqirus ANZ
- Develop and improve digital content within the market channels
- Gather insights from digital channels to increase customer engagement, measure impact for continual improvement against industry benchmarks
- Use innovation to build the digital strategy and implementation plans
- Develop Digital Capability within the organisation and ensure Governance over digital technologies and compliance
Skills and Experience:
- A degree/qualification in marketing or equivalent
- 5+ years of breadth and depth of experience in leading Digital capability
- Experience in marketing strategy development and multi-channel communication
- 3+ years' commercial marketing experience in pharmaceutical, biotech or medical device industry or analogous industry (sales, marketing and business development roles)
- Experience applying market research with an understanding of relevant marketing tools effective for the within the respective region.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
If you have a solid track record of achievement in Marketing using digital/multi-channels, a clear understanding of the Healthcare environment from an industry and customer point of view, in-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics then this exciting opportunity is for you to develop and drive our Digital Marketing strategy.
How to Apply
If you are looking to apply your skills shape your career and contribute to the health of Australians, please submit your resume and cover letter, and include the reference number R-131459
Applications will close at 5pm Friday 11th June 2021.
CSL advises that screening including; criminal history, medical assessment, confirmation of experience, stated qualifications and other relevant checks form a part of the candidate suitability evaluation process. Where applicable, this applies to current CSL employees. CSL employees must notify their current manager when selected for interview for any advertised internal vacancies.