|Date Posted||January 9, 2021|
Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers. We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
The Digital Marketing Lead will ensure Lennox grows and maintains a strong presence on the internet. This role should have thorough understanding of the impact different content has at each stage of the journey to help accelerate the buying decision and support the entire customer lifecycle. You will develop and maintain state-of-the-art website capabilities that support the digital marketing strategy. This role will analyze engagement for trends and use patterns to identify and quantify customer habits and behavior. On an annual basis a review of the competitive landscape will be required, collecting marketing intelligence regarding competitive position. This role oversees all domain content efforts, including the overall look-and-feel, calendar and monthly reporting. KPIs of the work will be to create awareness, generate b2c leads and nurture qualified audiences for the Lennox brand.
Today, with >550k monthly sessions, lennox.com connects ~375,000 homeowners with Lennox dealers every year. If you live and breathe digital marketing, here's an exciting and challenging opportunity for you to transform lennox.com in 2021 and beyond. Team-up with subject matter experts in UX, SEM/SEO, web development, analytics and data while managing an annual budget~$2.2M.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Lead a team to transform lennox.com to a modern design and back-end infrastructure that accomplished business objectives.
- Work across multiple internal and external teams to accomplish strategic alignment and execution.
- Accomplish web project objectives by establishing project scope, designing and delivering solutions and leading team members.
- Socialize and gain alignment with peers and leadership the what/why/how of digital marketing tactics and strategies.
- Based off data and analysis, continually improve the digital experience in order to drive customer satisfaction and achieve business goals.
- Get involved in the nuts-n-bolts of site maintenance to ensure the site operates to an acceptable standard. \u202f
- Own and manage the design, content, development, integrations & more of company owned website in pursuit of online goals.
- Collaborate with content marketing team to ensure content is deployed\u202fappropriately\u202fand\u202ftimely.\u202f
- Maintain and audit digital tools and integrations (dealer locator, call tracking)
- Build a SEO strategy that not only addresses current SEO issues, but also flexes to future changes in search engine algorithms, the competitive landscape and customer behaviors.
- Monitor performance based on approved KPIs and ensures all activity conforms to required standards.
- Conduct training sessions for cross functional teams, executives and external partners.
- Manage agency/vendor contracts, SOWs and relationships.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferredTechnical Digital Marketing experience. 8+ years
- Technical Digital Marketing experience. 8+ years'
- Experience with CMS (WordPress) and Site Survey Tools (Foresee) Preferred
- Transform the front-end and back-end of a website to align with business objectives
- Have a fundamental understanding of modern SEO/SEM tactics and strategies
- Solid understanding of marketing tech and IT integration\u202f\u202f
- Experience working with multiple web marketing vendors and agencies
- Strategic. Experience implementing holistic digital marketing strategies that includes tactics across all digital devices and the buyer's journey.
- Analytical. Be data-driven to help make and communicate decisions. Ability to quantify, analyze and report results.
- Ability to influence and work collaboratively across organizations at all levels
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while juggling priorities and tight deadlines.
- Project management skills and multi-tasking.
- Effective communication, across, up and down. Verbal and written skills, specifically executive presentations.
- Process improvement and continual problem solving with ability to overcome challenges and defuse conflict.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Lennox, we realize that our greatest assets are our employees. This is why we are committed to providing limitless opportunities for growth and development of all our employees, largely promoting from within the organization.
- Competitive base salary with bonus structure that rewards results
- Industry leading sales and product training
- Medical and Dental benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community involvement opportunities
- Much, much more