|Published||January 5, 2023|
DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN(S)
The Digital Marketing Intern (up to 3 positions) will report to the Director of Marketing and assist in various projects and initiatives, creating digital articles, website content, social media posts, ads, targeted client lists, and special events - designed to strengthen the company’s brand, increase target market awareness, accelerate client acquisition, and generate sales and business development leads.
- Reports to the Director of Marketing and interacts with key company Executives on a variety of digital marketing programs and campaigns to drive client acquisition, retention and grow relationships. Campaigns will span online, mobile, social, paid, organic search, and email marketing channels.
- Assist in planning and developing articles, content, posts, ads, special events and other sales and marketing related projects.
- Work with internal teams to develop keywords, product offers/incentives, ad copy and landing pages; execution and monitoring of marketing performance; continuous tracking and optimization of program results.
- Assist in managing the social media website design, content, postings, and user experience, including routine changes and larger site redesign projects, as well as monitoring client engagement.
- Promote our company solutions and mission via all digital channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc. to increase followers, sales, and customers.
- Track lead generation and successful conversion rates compared with goals.
- Assist in building product and solution marketing collateral materials.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to think creatively with strong problem-solving abilities
- Entrepreneurial spirit with excellent project management and analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task and complete projects under tight deadlines
- Strong attention to details
Education & Experience
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in marketing in the Phoenix metro area
- Prior digital marketing work experience would be a plus, but is not required.
Environment & Physical Demands:
- Ability to lift a minimum of 20lbs. (e.g., file boxes)
- A valid Driver's License or access to bus transportation
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend and stoop
- Sitting/Standing for 90% of the time
- Requires ability to use keyboard up to 4 hours
- A valid Driver’s License or access to bus transportation
Hours: Part-time between 15 and 32 hours
This is an onsite rather than work from home position.
Equal Opportunity Employment: The Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.