|Published||November 28, 2022|
Please note that this is an unpaid internship which may be leveraged as appropriate for post-secondary course credit.The Digital Marketing Intern position for the Georgia Swarm will perform important digital marketing related tasks within the Swarm's Marketing and Communications Department and assist the Digital Content Producer and VP of Marketing and Communications. This position is crucial to help boost content not just on traditional digital areas but emerging mediums like TikTok that is seeing commerce-related gains and rapidly growing viewership.
- Update georgiaswarm.com and specific landing pages to align with current marketing messaging.
- Create evergreen content that will generate off-site SEO opportunities.
- Create creative copy for marketing materials such as digital advertisements (PPC and Paid Social), email campaigns, etc.
- Ability to commit to working (15-40 hours a week in-person during business hours) through the 2022-23 season and all 9 Georgia Swarm home games.
- Experience writing short and long-form articles, advertorial content, and/or marketing content. Please provide examples of published work.
- Prior experience in WordPress and SEO Optimization (Yoast, MOZ, or SEMRush).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Some of of box lacrosse/lacrosse preferred but not required.
- Agency internship experience a plus.
- This position is a part-time position that will begin near the beginning of the NLL season and last the duration (approx. late November through June).
- Ability to work 15-35 hours per week, including nights and weekends.
- (4) complimentary tickets to each home game
- Pregame staff meal provided before each home game
- Hands-on experience in the sports/entertainment industry
- Position is unpaid and can count towards a course for post-secondary school credit
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
- Do you have writing samples? If so please provide a link to them.