|Published||November 24, 2022|
|Location||Texas City, TX|
The Digital Marketing Intern is responsible for assisting the Digital Marketing Department with the development and distribution of marketing communications using various media channels and assisting with various marketing and business development projects.Typically reports to the Digital Marketing Manager.
AMOCO Federal Credit Union is 80+ years strong and recognized as one of the largest credit unions in the Houston/Galveston area. Our culture is driven by staff who exemplify the cooperative spirit of people helping people. By listening and understanding the needs of our membership, we aim to become their trusted financial institution. The goal with every interaction is to create member loyalty and to serve and satisfy the financial needs of our members and employees at every touch point in the member service chain. To achieve that, we focus on hiring for talent and the right fit for our culture.
Essential Functions and Basic Duties:
- Assists with necessary enhancements and updates to the company's website.
- Assists in the development and distribution of digital/social media communication. This includes, but is not limited to content writing for social media, monthly and/or periodic electronic newsletters, proofreading for errors, and posting on all designated platforms.
- Determines correct communication of content for each target audience. Tracks and monitors data and metrics, including but not limited to sales leads, market reach, page views, open rates and etc., and provides reports to management.
- Provides other support as assigned and assists the marketing and business development department with clerical tasks and special events.
- Uses technology, software, and technical skills to design, create, update print and digital marketing materials.
- Must comply with applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act, and the Office of Foreign Assets Control, in addition to all company policies.
- Commitment to provide excellent customer service while using Member Service & Loyalty Skills: Focus on Member, Maintain/Enhance Self-Esteem, Listen, Maintain Personal Responsibility, Manage Complaints and Resolve Problems.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Courtesy and tact are essential elements of the job.
- Strong communication, attention to detail, and organizational skills are essential to the position.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- General computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook, and Teams. Ability to exhibit professionalism in appearance, conduct, speech, work ethic, integrity, attitude and character, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)