|Published||November 24, 2022|
Ready to grow?
So are we.
Digital Marketing Intern
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Internship Program Dates: June 2 - August 11, 2023
CSC is seeking a self-motivated, creative, and adventurous student to join the Sales and Marketing Technology team in our Wilmington, Delaware office. You will gain experience with all digital marketing channels at a growing company at a very exciting time. If you are heading toward a career in digital marketing, communications, or business, our intern program may be just what you need to see a broad and inside view of a vibrant business-to-business company. Come join the heart of a growing company and learn what it means to be a part of CSC's Marketing team.
Some of the things you'll learn from us:
- Learn to assist Marketing team members on various digital marketing projects like paid search advertising, search engine optimization, webinars, social media, and email marketing
- Learn about the workflow coordination side of keeping the digital marketing engine running
- Conduct PPC and SEO audits and implement changes
- Work with other marketing stakeholders to understand and implement their digital marketing needs
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
- Currently attending college, university, or a similar training program
- Graduating or ready for full-time employment within 12 months of August 2023
- Experience with Microsoft Office Product Suite. Including proficient Microsoft Excel skills
- Prior experience with digital marketing
- An inquisitive nature. Are you still asking why? Where? How? We want your questions and your desire to grow.
- Enthusiasm. CSC's success is due to enthusiasm, excitement, and the desire to be better of each employee. Your enthusiasm here will determine the amount you learn and grow.
- Honesty. We will introduce you to new processes, train you to be a part of the team, and encourage you to build yourself. We want your honest self.
At CSC, we commit to the core values of service, teamwork, tenacity, agility, and being genuine.
Why join our internship program?
- This is a PAID internship and an opportunity to grow your communication and business skills for your career and your resume.
- We offer multiple opportunities for professional development, growth, and networking during your 10 weeks with us. Examples include lunch and learns, networking events, resume review, and more!
- Our interns work in teams to give back to our communities by supporting a charitable organization. At the end of the program, teams present to a group of senior leaders, showcasing the charity, how they gave back, and what they learned.
- CSC is a relaxed and fun work environment - we can wear jeans to work!
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace every year since 2006!
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities - we love it when our interns become employees!
We are the premier global business, legal, and financial services company providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. Based in Wilmington, Delaware, USA, we have locations and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East, with more than 7,500 employees. We are the business behind business.
Working with us means entering a dynamic, international, and growth-oriented company. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We're committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people who create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We've been voted a Top Workplace every year since 2006.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Many positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- CSC offers excellent benefits. Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus or commission plans based on role and individual performance.
Careers | CSC (cscglobal.com) Visit our careers site to learn more about CSC's diversity and belonging program, as well as our commitment to our clients, communities, and each other.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
About the Team
At CSC, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 120 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace every year since 2006 and are a 2022 National Top Workplace.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus or commission plans based on role and individual performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, life insurance, and flexible spending and health savings accounts. We also offer you a 401(k) with employer match and profit-sharing, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- Our global standard for our work environments supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit-stand workstations, and digital interface points with wireless access throughout the campus. It's an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.