|Published||November 23, 2022|
Apply Req ID: Req1006721 Date posted 09/06/2022
Digital Marketing Intern
Boston, United States of America
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Summary of Responsibilities:
This position is for a 10-week Summer Internship. The Digital Marketing Summer Intern will support our digital marketing team within Consumer and Digital Transformation.
This 2023 Summer Internship is for undergraduate students who have an anticipated graduation date between December 2023 and May 2024.
The application deadline for this position is November 6, 2022.
This internship position is located in Boston, MA or Miami, FL. Before applying, please keep in mind that our internship program does not offer any relocation assistance. To learn more about our summer internship program and the activities included, please visit www.santandercareers.com/students.
The intern will support our digital marketing team in the development and execution of various marketing campaigns across email, digital advertising, and SEO. This may include:
* Working with agency partner(s) to design, implement and measure a test to align SEO / SEM efforts
* Assist with SEO optimizations
* Support website redesign efforts
* Management of creative assets
* Assistance with digital advertising targeting and reporting
* Assist in new brand release by auditing email marketing campaigns currently in market
* Assist in the development/strategy/execution of email campaigns, and follow through to deployment
* Support the QA of email proofs ensuring accuracy prior to customer deployment
* Research current (email) financial industry market trends
* An undergraduate student with an expected graduation date between Fall 2023 - Spring 2024
* Major in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
* A cumulative GPA or 3.0 or above
* Excellent written and verbal English language skills
* Experience with Excel and PowerPoint
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Adaptability to work in a fast-paced market environment
* Solid professional and personal work ethic
* Ability to work independently on special projects
* Ability to work in an environment that supports employees from all backgrounds and fosters an environment of inclusion.
* Extended working hours may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
* Travel to multiple facilities may be required.
* May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
* May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
* May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
* Corporate / satellite office role.
Diversity & EEO Statements: At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
Santander is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Working Conditions: Frequent Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing and walking. Occassional moving and lifting equipment and furniture is required to support onsite and offsite meeting setup and teardown. Physically capable of lifting up to fifty pounds, able to bend, kneel, climb ladders.
Employer Rights: Employer Rights:This job description does not list all of the job duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You may be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment and either you or the employer may terminate at any time for any reason.
High School (High School) English
Primary Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
Other Locations: Massachusetts-Boston
Organization: Santander Bank N.A.
As a part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and clients, we have implemented COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include all or some combination of: disclosing your vaccination status, being fully vaccinated, regular testing, mask wearing and social distancing. As you go through our selection process, the requirements will be clearly disclosed to you.