|Published||October 5, 2022|
Digital Marketing Intern
* Raleigh, North Carolina
Apply for This Job
Employment Type Part-Time
Minimum Experience Entry-level
We're seeking a passionate, energetic self-starter to join our team as a Digital Marketing Intern. Unlike most internships, we expect you to get in and get your hands dirty by working on active projects for key clients and internal teams. You'll have an opportunity to gain industry knowledge and experience through hands-on work that truly makes an impact. Only the hungry need apply.
* Manage implementation of high volume task requests for one key account
* Support in client and partner communication as needed
* Facilitate creation of weekly and monthly performance reports
* Provide regular support on review monitoring and reputation management
* Assist in QAing final deliverables before submitting for internal and/or client approval
* Assist in scheduling internal team and client meetings, including the appropriate stakeholders
* Prepare meeting agendas and create and distribute meeting notes as needed.
* Assist in preparation of client presentation materials as needed
* Maintain current reporting and communication cadence for recurring reports and notices
* BA/BS (or earning BA/BS) in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or other related field
* Previous internship, work experience or project work creating and implementing digital marketing strategies
* Understanding of digital marketing, social media strategy and a desire to grow within the industry
* Familiarity with Google Analytics is preferred.