|Published||August 5, 2022|
|Location||St. Louis, MO|
One of the top web and marketing companies in St. Louis is looking for Digital Marketing Interns to learn the ropes and help out with projects. Want in?
Blayzer internslearn how to create and optimize marketing content, manage professional social media, update websites, perform market research, and report on campaign results.Youwill gain a competitive edge over their peers with hands-on training and real-world agency experience.
Previous Blayzer online marketing interns have gone on to work at Anheuser-Busch, Nine Network, and more top local agencies and employers. This is an excellent opportunity for business, marketing and communications students or anyone looking to start a career in digital marketing.
- Interested in digital marketing
- Reliable, self-motivated and eager to learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experiencewith Microsoft Office programs, Google apps, and social media a plus
- Able to start immediately and available for a minimum of 12 weeks
- No experience needed we'll train you!
- Research, create, and optimize content for a wide range ofclients and marketing projects
- Post, share, optimize, and engage communitieson professional social media
- Research and report market information for new business plans and marketing strategies
- Collect, analyze, and report on results data
Credit & Compensation
- University credit available where applicable
- Previous Blayzer interns have earned credit through Saint Louis University (SLU), Webster University, UMSL, Mizzou, Fontbonne University,and Lindenwood University.
- 12 weeks @ 20 hours per week = 240 total hours
- Or as required by your for-credit internship program