|Date Posted||December 17, 2020|
At Parametric, we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits and opportunities for growth and development. We invite you to explore our available job opportunities listed below and look forward to having you become a part of our continued success!
As a digital marketing intern, you’ll learn how business strategy and content marketing intersect with digital and play an impactful role across multiple projects on a growing and dynamic team.
At the end of this program, you’ll:
- Know how to interpret web, email, and social media metrics and distill them into easily understandable takeaways that drive digital strategy
- Have played a critical role in major website improvement projects
- Be able to create email marketing campaigns and manage contacts in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Learn the basics of website content management
- Complete certifications in Google Analytics, Email Marketing, and Inbound Marketing
- Help create social media content calendars, brainstorm campaigns, and report metrics
- Coordinate multiple projects and tasks needed to improve the user experience on our public-facing website
- Monitor, analyze, and pull marketing metrics, analytics, and KPIs as needed
- Assist in building email communications and website pages in our content management system (CMS) as needed
- Coordinate content migration processes, including working with external agency partners and stakeholders and ensuring content is correct and up to date
- Document digital marketing processes
- Perform additional digital marketing tasks as needed
- Junior or Senior progressing towards a bachelor’s degree in marketing or related programs
- Have a basic knowledge of social media channels
- Driven and motivated individual who seeks to continually grow and learn
- Have an appetite to learn how content strategy, communications, and traditional marketing meet digital
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage multiple projects at once
- Demonstrates kindness and empathy toward others, with a focus on teamwork and fostering a positive work environment
Parametric is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, pregnancy, parenthood, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, citizenship status, military service, gender, gender identity or express, registered domestic partner status, domestic violence victim status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Parametric also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that a person has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of Parametric, and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of Parametric, including supervisors and co-workers. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
The information on this website is for U.S. residents only and does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, securities in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is not lawful to make such an offer. Investing entails risks and there can be no assurance that Parametric (and its affiliates) will achieve profits or avoid incurring losses. All investments are subject to potential loss of principal. Parametric does not provide tax or legal advice. Prospective investors should consult with a tax or legal advisor before making any investment decision. Please refer to the disclosure page for important information about investments and risks.