|Date Posted||September 21, 2020|
This position will provide meaningful support for the Marketing team and will participate in various stages of marketing campaign development. Our marketing department produces quality work for all RDO Equipment Co. locations. The Marketing Intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
Please submit a cover letter and resume along with your application to be considered for this opportunity.
Specific Duties Include:
- Assist with management of paid digital advertising campaigns (Facebook, Google Ads, etc.) including keyword research and ongoing optimization.
- Assist with email marketing campaigns, including gathering content, editing messages, coordinating reviews, and reporting on results.
- Update local search listings and other online properties as directed.
- Complete website content projects, including building landing pages and routine content updates.
- Manage projects and requests from multiple sources in an organized manner
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing results as needed
- Conduct self in the presence of customers and community to present a professional image of RDO Equipment Co.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner.
- Undergraduate study in marketing, communications, or business preferred.
- Previous experience (internship, volunteer) working with paid digital advertising platforms (PPC/SEM) preferred.
- Previous experience working with content management systems and email marketing platforms preferred.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and possess strong organizational skills.
- Ability to focus on supporting and completing assigned projects and meeting deliverables on time.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing software and online applications.
- A self-starter with the ability to initiate projects with confidence.
- Candidates must have valid work authorization and be able to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)