|February 7, 2024
Rootstock Software is disrupting the ERP space! We are a worldwide provider of cloud ERP on the Salesforce Cloud Platform. When combined with Salesforce CRM, Rootstock Cloud ERP offers manufacturing, distribution, and supply chain organizations a single platform to grow and manage their businesses. Rootstock Cloud ERP is a flexible, modern, and digitally connected system that transforms companies to deliver a more personalized customer experience, efficiently scale operations, and out-service the competition.
Rootstock Software serves customers throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific and is available exclusively on the Salesforce Platform (Force.com) via the Salesforce AppExchange, the world's most-popular marketplace for business apps. Organizations now have insight on what is happening or what will happen at each step of the manufacturing, distribution, and supply chain processes.
This is a remote position based in the United States.
We're looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Digital Marketing Intern with a knack for creative storytelling. In this collaborative, entry-level role, you will get a chance to learn important skills and gain professional experience by supporting our growth marketing team with all things digital: website content & strategy, SEO, email marketing, digital advertising across PPC and paid lead programs, social media and more. Our ideal intern candidate is both creative and analytical, capable of helping produce high-quality content, and demonstrates a curiosity in analyzing data to find trends and increase performance.
Reporting to the Senior Digital Marketing & Growth Manager, our Digital Marketing Intern is not afraid to think outside of the box and come up with fresh ideas to engage our audience. In addition to having technical skills, we value a positive attitude, a willingness to learn, and an ability to work well in a remote team environment. Applicants should be current senior students in a 4-year post-secondary program or a recent graduate. Please send portfolio samples along with your resume to apply for this position.
- Support the execution of omni-channel digital marketing & paid ads campaigns
- Analyze the effectiveness of our digital ads, email campaigns, social media, including tracking key performance metrics, and make data-driven recommendations for improvement
- Facilitate ongoing website updates and posting of new content and pages, and possess a willingness to learn search engine optimization (SEO) basics
- Assist with email marketing and landing page buildouts in HubSpot CMS
- A/B test website conversion rate tactics, email nurtures, and more
- Manage organic and paid social media schedule, posting, and project manage copy & creative needs
- Complete other digital administrative tasks as needed
- Current seniors in a Marketing or Communications bachelor's degree program or recent graduate
- Deep attention to detail, highly organized, and the ability to project manage multiple projects
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to deliver innovative, creative ideas to drive increased engagement on digital platforms
- Experience using website tools and marketing systems, such as WordPress CMS, HubSpot, Salesforce, Google platforms, preferred, but not required
- Basic content writing and design knowledge a plus
- Prior internship experience a plus
This is a part-time position (15 hours a week) and offers an excellent opportunity to gain hands-on experience working cross-functionally in growth marketing, analyzing data, and using marketing technology.
Rootstock values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.