|February 5, 2024
JDA Worldwide is a full-service marketing agency serving national, emerging, and category-leading brands since 2003. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, JDA specializes in brand, creative, digital, paid media, and public relations. JDA is a portfolio company of Prolific - the growth firm. Our network of companies have been named to the Inc. 5000 for seven consecutive years and named a top Indiana employer for three straight years. JDA is filled with talented, hard working, kind, low ego teammates. We hope you'll come join us!
As a Digital Marketing Intern, the ideal candidate is technical, organized, results driven, has strong attention to detail, and has a passion for digital applications. This role requires a strong interest in digital marketing practices and channels, tactical execution, and reporting. This candidate will work closely alongside digital marketing specialists and other interns.
JDA is fast-paced, and the agency workload is ever-changing. Establishing trustworthy relationships with the team will be essential in meeting expectations. Consistent with our company culture, you must align with high-values and high-vision leadership and have a desire to be a part of a high growth organization.
Friendly people, fun offices and incredible clients make it enjoyable to come to work at JDA worldwide! Prolific is the parent company of JDA Worldwide, a full-service marketing agency. Check out our website to learn more: https://jdaworldwide.com/
- Assist in the planning and execution of digital audits, web services, SEO database marketing, email and social media campaigns for JDA clients
- Build and execute campaigns, programs, and emails in marketing automation platforms
- Measure and report performance of digital campaigns against established goals
- Link various tactics and channels into a cohesive picture of the path to customer conversion
- Currently working towards a B.S./B.A. degree in digital marketing, digital media, digital communications, etc.
- Interest and experience in SEO, social media, website UX/UI, and digital reporting
- Interest and understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategies, and best practices
- Analytical thinker and a willingness to learn and work with cross-functional teams
- Effective communication and the ability to present campaign effectiveness, expectations and ideas to groups
The responsibilities are many, various, and not limited to those listed above.
- Interns will be compensated $2,500 for the summer
- Interns will receive a pass for parking downtown
- Interns will enjoy various meals and team building entertainment opportunities
Location: JDA Worldwide, Downtown Indianapolis - 135 N Pennsylvania St. 25th Floor
Duration: 10 weeks - June 3rd - August 8th
Hybrid Schedule: Interns are expected to report to the office every Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday, 9am-3pm for the duration of the internship. Work outside the office is also expected to complete projects on time.
Questions? Email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]