|Published||July 11, 2023|
In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Position: Digital Marketing Intern Department: Digital Marketing Reporting Relationship: Reports to Senior Digital Marketing Analyst Status: Intern (Non-exempt)
Tepper Sports & Entertainment, the parent company for the NFL's Carolina Panthers and Charlotte FC, is seeking a Digital Marketing Intern who will primarily focus on marketing analytics while contributing to each fundamental aspect of digital marketing, including email marketing, performance marketing, and websites/apps. This team member will be a forward-thinking, inquisitive, analytical mind, working at the intersection of marketing and data to understand marketing campaign analytics to drive greater revenue and optimization. This role is designed to develop a strong digital marketing foundation across multiple disciplines.
- Work closely with all departments to deep dive into digital marketing data and provide leadership with actionable insights
- Analyze Panthers.com and CharlotteFootballClub.com web data using Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Develop a process for gathering and maintaining Panthers and Charlotte FC app data
- Report on web and app performance and provide actionable insights to the team for improving user experience, conversion, etc.
- Partner with marketing leaders to support efforts through strategic analysis, tracking performance vs. goals, and providing recommendations and insights for current and future campaigns
- Learn and assist with all functions of digital marketing, including email marketing, performance marketing, and our portfolio of websites and mobile apps.
- Other duties assigned as necessary
- Demonstrate interest, curiosity, and willingness to learn all aspects of digital marketing, in and around marketing analytics
- Passion for the current advertising landscape with an understanding of emerging trends
- Full understanding of the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must be flexible to work evenings and/or weekends and some Carolina Panthers, Charlotte Football Club, and Stadium events, including events held on weekends, nights, and holidays
- Must pass pre-employment screens
- Proficiency in web analytics tools such Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics and data visualization platforms (Tableau, Looker Studio)
- Project-based examples of analyzing data to achieve progress, improvement, and/or strategic optimization
- Experience within a fast-paced industry
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve the desired outcome
- Self-starter with a hands-on approach, good instincts for prioritization, and the ability to work under a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, project management, and communication skills
- Agile and able to respond effectively to the rapidly changing needs of a fast-paced / high-growth organization
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Must be able to handle confidential, privileged, and/or sensitive information carefully and with sensitivity.
- Ability to sit, walk and stand for extended periods of time throughout the day.
- Ability to focus on projects for periods of time.
- Role routinely uses standard office equipment
- Lift at least 20 pounds
This job operates in a professional office environment (mostly office environment, outside in a stadium facility at times which may include inclement weather conditions) and remotely as assigned by management and based on current business needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.