|Published||July 11, 2023|
Position at Panasonic Corporation of North America
Panasonic - Digital Marketing Intern
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we've been committed to improving peoples' lives and making the world a better place-one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You'll Get To Do:
- Assist with maintaining and updating web content using Drupal Content Management System.
- Learn current workflow for creating, editing, publishing, content on the public facing website.
- Update website pages, ensuring accurate information is displayed. Ensure they have proper copy, images, specifications, and resource files.
- Assist with new product launches and gather images, files, and specifications.
- Maintain our dealer locator platform ensuring it's up to date.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Perform and document website analysis to ensure content is optimized.
- Research keywords and link-building opportunities.
- Optimize content by adding relevant keywords to pages.
- Assist with the implementation of our SEO or SEM strategies.
- Analyze website metric reports and provide recommendations.
- Track leads through our lead distribution system.
- Monitor and evaluate digital marketing metrics to ascertain the campaigns success.
- Work with analytics team to create analytics dashboards.
Digital Marketing Support:
- Assist with the scheduling of social media content, community management, and support overall social media strategy.
- Support digital campaign set-up, campaign execution, and quality control.
- Support our organic and paid social campaigns.
- Assist with requesting, routing, and storing digital assets.
- Support the marketing team with adhoc requests, research, and projects.
- Assist with lead distribution using our lead distribution system.
- Support our installer network as needed.
- Perform administrative duties as assigned.
What You'll Bring:
Education and Experience:
- Currently pursuing a Marketing or Management degree
- Knowledge of digital marketing, website content systems, Microsoft Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Creative, self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive attitude, flexibility, and problem-solving mentality
- Excellent organizational and writing skills
- Strong written and oral communication capabilities are required
Hourly Range: $17.00 - $38.00
The minimum hourly wage for this role will be the greater of the posted range, or minimum wage for the location where the employee will be working, subject to local minimum wage requirements.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.