|Published||July 5, 2023|
|Location||St. Louis, MO|
One of the best digital marketing agencies in St. Louis has an internship program to help you learn the ropes and gain experience by working alongside established industry professionals on real web and marketing projects. Want in?
Blayzer interns learn how to create and optimize marketing content, manage professional social media, update websites, perform market research, and report on campaign results. You will gain a competitive edge over your peers with hands-on training, real-world agency experience, and projects to help you build your portfolio.
Previous Blayzer online marketing interns have gone on to work at Anheuser-Busch, BJC, Nine Network, and many more top local agencies and employers. This is an excellent opportunity for business, marketing, and communications students or anyone looking to start a career in digital marketing.
- Interested in digital marketing
- Aptitude in a relevant skill such as graphic design, copywriting, content creation, or data analysis
- Reliable, self-motivated and eager to learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs, Google apps, and social media
- Able to start immediately and available for a minimum of 12 weeks
- No professional experience needed — we'll train you!
- Research, create, and optimize content for a wide range of clients and marketing projects
- Post, share, optimize, and engage communities on professional social media
- Research and report market information for new business plans and marketing strategies
- Collect, analyze, and report on results data
Credit & Compensation
- University credit available where applicable
- Previous Blayzer interns have earned credit through Saint Louis University (SLU), Webster University, UMSL, Mizzou, Fontbonne University, and Lindenwood University.
- 12 weeks @ 20 hours per week = 240 total hours
- Or as required by your for-credit internship program