|Published||June 8, 2023|
|Location||West Hollywood, CA|
Alera is the creator of Zensa Topical Anaesthetic, one of the fastest growing pharma skin care products in the tattoo, microblading and aesthetician markets on IG). We are looking to add the right fit to our expanding team based in Los Angeles. Having experienced tremendous growth over the past three years, Alera is looking for a part time, Digital Marketing Intern who would like to assist in growing a sophisticated brand within the wellness space.
As the Digital Marketing Intern, you will report to the Digital Marketing Manager. Your primary tasks will be to support the Digital Marketing Team and assist with campaign reporting and social media. With your digital expertise and strong organizational skills, you will assist with building awareness, nurturing and growing our community, optimizing sales funnels (paid social ads, search engine optimization, amazon & email) and assist with establishing Alera's position as an industry leader.
- Provide support to Digital Marketing Team
- Assist with campaign reporting, conducting keyword & product category research and provide recommendations that assist with establishing Alera's position as a leader
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing Team on the creation, writing, design and development of all digital assets, including email templates, ad creatives, website updates, journal and Amazon content
- Assist with planning, creating, and posting content on our social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Google and YouTube)
- Track results in real-time and evaluate the performance of digital campaigns
- Assist with monitoring and answering customer messages and queries
- Stay up to date on current trends and new innovations within the digital beauty & wellness industry
- Keep a cohesive brand image with digital marketing assets and introduce fresh ideas keeping long term marketing strategy in mind
- 0-1 + years of applicable digit marketing experience
- Prior internship experience a plus
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing platforms and tools such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Google, YouTube, & Google Analytics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Excel & Word), Adobe, Gmail
- Strong communication skills. Both written and verbal.
- Experience strategizing, planning, and creating initiatives to support marketing and sales goals
- Experience presenting data and trends to stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to write and create content with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong interest in content marketing, SEO, and Amazon Seller Central
- Experience with keeping up to date with sales trends and researching new opportunities
- Passion for digit marketing in the wellness, beauty, and tattoo industries
$17 per hour (20-24 hours weekly)