|Published||June 8, 2023|
Digital Marketing Intern
Location: Monroe, NC
We raise great talent! If you're eager to experience and learn skills across a multitude of marketing areas while contributing in a big way to a large, diverse team of industry-leading brands - this job is for you.
From website editing to LinkedIn ad building, you'll play a part in the success of various marketing initiatives for 4 commercial door hardware brands within the ASSA ABLOY Accessories Group. The ideal candidate is organized, detail oriented and willing to collaborate with various individuals in support of department goals.
Allowing for flexibility around school, family and other activities, this paid internship can be part-time to full-time, up to 40 hours per week. This role would be based in Monroe, NC, with possibility for hybrid in-office/remote work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assist with website updates and review of new websites to begin launch in the coming months
* Clone and update website components in Adobe Experience Manager
* Support social and paid media campaigns with content and/or imagery
* Pull weekly reports on current ad campaigns and be able to decipher needed changes to improve the campaigns
* Upload asset files (brochures, catalogs, images, videos, etc..) to our digital asset management (DAM) system
* Support the Digital team by creating comprehensive dashboards for easy access to necessary information regarding inquires, ads, etc.
* Assist in Search Engine Optimization by researching keywords and implementing them into the sites
* Basic administrative tasks and other duties as assigned
Educational Requirements, Skills and Abilities:
* Working towards a BS degree in Marketing, Digital Media, Communications, or related discipline is preferred
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Strong organization, written, verbal and analytical skills
* Knowledge of keyword research and SEO
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
* Experience in Adobe Experience Manager, Photoshop, InDesign, Canva and/or similar software packages is a plus
* Experience in LinkedIn, Facebook, or any kind of Ad work is a plus
We are the ASSA ABLOY Group
Our people have made us the global leader in access solutions. In return, we open doors for them wherever they go. With nearly 51,000 colleagues in more than 70 different countries, we help billions of people experience a more open world. Our innovations make all sorts of spaces - physical and virtual - safer, more secure, and easier to access.
As an employer, we value results - not titles, or backgrounds. We empower our people to build their career around their aspirations and our ambitions - supporting them with regular feedback, training, and development opportunities. Our colleagues think broadly about where they can make the most impact, and we encourage them to grow their role locally, regionally, or even internationally.
As we welcome new people on board, it's important to us to have diverse, inclusive teams, and we value different perspectives and experiences.
Monroe, NC, US, 28112
Sales, Marketing & Product Management
Nearest Major Market: Charlotte